Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 am

"OK." Sierra smiled slightly. "You alright with playing the bodyguard in disguise. You know, it's kind of funny when you think about it. Every important vamp has guards with them, all pretending to be friends and family. So you're going to be my parents pretending to be bodyguards pretending to be my parents." Sierra smiled widely. "And Logan will be my uncle. Although I'm not sure if he can get away with any kind of family resemblance to either of you. Or me for that matter. I don't look like a vampiress, I've been told."

Sirius tousled Sierra's hair. "Of course you don't. Too full of life."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:43 am

"Okay then. Lets get around then." Jane said She went to her room...
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 pm

*Please explain that last bit.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 pm

* Jane got a bit confused. Didn't they get Sierra a dress?*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 am

*I think they did.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am

Jane walked back to Sierra's room holding a dress. "This is for you dear." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:00 am

Sierra jumped up and down. "It's so pretty! I want to show-" Her face dropped. She couldn't show Logan. He wasn't interested in being her friend.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:17 am

Jane saw Sierra's face become all sad. "It's okay sweetheart he'll she later." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 am

*Just waiting for Ephemera...*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 am

*sorry you had to wait.*
When Logan woke up he didn't know who he was at first. Then he realised, he was a servant, made only to serve nothing else. He had to obey his vampiresses orders, wait vampiress sounded wrong, almost like someone else had placed the word in his head. No, the correct word was...Si...Sier...Seer?Sierra!That was it.He thought. He shoved those thoughts to he back of his head and got up.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:14 pm

*Ne'er mind. Merry Christmas!*

Sierra's ears twitched. "Oh, Logan's up. I suppose I should get changed now. Not long until the ball," she said gloomily. She didn't know why the knowledge that Logan didn't want to be her friend upset her so much. She had gone many centuries without one. She took the dress Jane had picked out for her and went back to her bedroom. "Oh Logan..." She said, edging around him witha false smile. "Just going to get changed... Do you have something to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:59 pm

The sound of Sierras tenative voice, lined with a soft, hidden sadness brought Logan back to his sense's. Their control hadn't worked a second time. Wait he'd never been put under control before...had he? Then he realised Sierra was waiting for his anwser and gave her a big smile.
"That'd be great!"He replied not trusting himself enough to say anything else in case he mucked it all up.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Sierra looked confused. "I said do you have anything to wear?' I mean, to the ball." She was almost pleased to see Logan smile but she wondered why he was in a world of his own.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Oh he hadn't heard her question right.That was odd, his sense's were meant to be sharpend by yeas of training but instead they were all groggy.
"Yes, I think so."He said, not really sure at all if he did.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 pm

"You think?!" Sierra snapped irritably. She bit her lip quickly. "Um... Well, go make sure. I'm just going to... get changed." She edged past him quickly and even slipped into a flit to escape quickly into her room, pulling the door closed with all haste. She leaned against it, wondering at such strange behaviour. From Logan... and herself. She couldn't possibly care about him... could she? He was only a servant after all...
She shook her head, trying to free herself from confusing thoughts as she struggled with the gown.
Sierra suddenly remembered why she hated dresses.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:45 pm

Now Sierra had left he felt fine his mind wasn't clouded and he realised he'd have to make a short flight to get decent formal wear.He'd better get to to it.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Jane was back in her and Sirius's room getting in the blue gown. She stepped out of the bathroom, "How do I look?" She asked Sirius. Jane was a little bit uncomfortable in dresses.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

"Dazzling," Sirius breathed. And he meant it. Jane was just so... beautiful. "Just be careful not to spill blood on it."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am

Jane laughed a bit. "I'll try not too. I know that blood stains." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Sirius smiled at her, before wrapping his arms around her waist. "Now I think we should go see if Sierra's ready should we?" He whispered into her hair.

Sierra was a mess on the floor. She really couldn't get into the dress. She felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Jane knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

Sirius didn't follow Jane. He could sense that this was not his area of expertise.

Sierra scrambled up to open the door. She was only wearing an undress and she struggled to blank her face of emotion. Then her expression crumpled as she saw Jane. "Mother... Can you please help me? I don't exactly... understand... dresses. I can't get it on." She slumped against the wall defeatedly, feeling awful. And embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am

Jane smiled softly. "It's okay sweety. I'll help you." Jane said picking the dress up. She found the opening. "See this, you step through it, and pull it. Then your arms go through the straps, and ask someone to zip the back up." Jane said putting the dress on Sierra, and zipping it up. Jane stood back to look at her daughter. ""Oh... you look so lovely."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:32 am

If Sierra could blush, she would have little fires raging in her cheeks. "But you have to say that now," she mumbled. "Come on, we'd better get out of here. Is Father ready? I'll go grab Logan. The ball starts soon."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 am

Jane pulled Sierra into a huge. "Yes your father is ready. We'll go and wait for you." Jane said leaving the room to join Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: