Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:32 am

"okay, take pills so I don't go poof." She said getting up off the bench. "Well are we ready?"Jane asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:34 am

Logan smiled, invading the vampire lords keep seemed like a good idea, while he was at it he would quickly drop in somewhere and take care of a bit of business of his own.
"I'm ready"he said.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:25 am

"More than ready." Sirius replied with a smile, standing up.

"Wait a sec." Sierra said. She reached behind her into a secret back pocket of her belt and picked out and length of black cloth. She tied it over her eyes, revealing a little slit that she could see out of. She used the loose ends to tie up her hair. "Sorry, I always do this. Kind of like zorro. I learnt that it's good to have something you can whip up to cover your eyes and to have your hair tied back." Sierra grinned. "Now, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Logan grinned dangerously.
"Lets go!!"He said simply. Enjoying himself by now.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Sirius motioned for everyone to create a circle.

Sierra joined him warily.

"Right. What we have to do now is plan how to infiltrate the most highly-guarded keep in all of vampiric history while in a children's playground.Now, I've been looking at certain cracks that can be made bigger over a period of-" Sirius began.

"Or we could just use the front door." Sierra added.

"Three weeks, with some careful digging. Perhaps we could disguise ourselves getting jobs there, but I might be recognised. It's a possibility for Jane though as you won't have been seen before."

"Or we could just use the front door."

"There is even a way to come up from underground, to try to bypass security, but-"

"Listen to me!" Sierra screamed.

Sirius turned to look at her in surprise.

"You're a general right? Well, then you will have been invited to several of the Lord's balls- grand affairs really. I have an invite sitting around at home. Even better, I can bring four people with me- assuming that they're guards for the great born vampire- and it's a masked function so no one will recognise us. Flash the invite we're in. It's in a couple of days. I thought the vampire Lord was familiar... He invited me to a ball!"

Sirius looked at her, stunned. He had been on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Logan struggled to hold back laughter as he saw Sirius' look when Sierra sugested the ball idea.
"I think it's a good idea.After all it was masters plan.May I just ask, is fresh food provided at these balls?"He said
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

" A Ball... I have nohing to wear. Like i don't have a dress for a gathering like that." Jane said, with a bewilder look on her face. "So now what do I do?" She ask Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Sirius looked at Jane is equal surprise. "We go and buy you one of course! The balls' tomorrow. Are you alright with looking at Saville row?"

Sierra answered Logan's question. "Yes, but there's a very strange thing to it. The food is served in exact replicates of human food- like grapes or joints of meat. You have to open then up to get the blood. And don't call me master. It makes me feel old."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:50 pm

Logan sighed sorrowfully.No young human women at the ball.
"You're right master is a bit masculine for one such as yourself, but may I ask what I am to call you?"He said.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm

"No I don't mind shoping there. I really never bought a dress before."Jane said shyly. "I was never into dresses musch growing up, and I still don't like to where them." She said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:00 pm

"Call me Vampiress while at the bal. Outside it, Sierra. OK? And I'll have to call you servant but... yeah. It'll do. Sirius calls you servant anyway." Sierra said matter-of-factly.

Sirius took Jane's hand. "And, surprise, surprise, I have never bought a dress before either. It should be a new experience for both of us. Shame it has to be a ballgown. I could think of a few other dresses that might suit you, my lady. And while we're in London, we can pick up a nice ring too."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Logan sighed, Sierra was taking away all of his fun.
"Can't I call you vampiress all the time?It's a lot more funner."He complained
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 pm

"Okay then, we have to go tonight right?" Jane asked, if they are to go to London. theyy would have to leave tonight. " Yes. We can get the ring too, but what other dresses were you think about getting me?" She asked llooking at Sirius, she narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:24 pm

If he'd been alive, Sirius would have blushed. "N-nothing. Nothing at all. And anyway, Sierra said that she could take four with her. What about Elise? Oh wait, no, she's human..." Sirius changed the subject quickly.

Sierra cast a stern look at him. "No. Not unless you want to spend the rest of eternity in service to me, and believe me I will make it hell for you." She walked over to Sirius and Jane. "Let's go."

"Alright." Sirius said. He offered out his arms. "No powers yet. I'll have ti carry you."

"Flitting or flying then?" Sierra asked him.

"Jane's decision."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 am

"We can fly. I like to fly...." Jane said.

*just got up, and getting around for school*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:44 am

*I'm usually online around 7:30 am.*

"Flying it is then." He offered out his arms again.

Sierra was curious. "What's your flying techniques? Sirius? Logan?"

Sirius looked self-consious. "Bat wings personally. Yours?"

"Peter Pan style." Sierra grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Logan was glad Jane had choose flying he loved flying.
"Black feathered wings for me." He said proudly, he loved his wings.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Sierra turned around. "Aw, no fair! Wish I could swap... but Peter Pan style is rather appropriate for me... I don't care! Wish I had feathers!" She smiled in good humour. "Come on, let's see them then."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Logan almost felt like he was showing off as he spread his wide coal black wings.Almost, not quite.
"What do you think, vampiress."He said, his usual tone in place.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 pm

"I think... that you should not call me Vampiress until we reach the ball!" She hopped around the side of him. "So cool..." She said, examining the feathers.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 pm

"So how do I do this?" Jane asked, a bit scared. "How are you going to carry me?" Jane asked Sirius, while looking at Logan's wings.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:15 pm

"But that wouldn't be the proper respect, my lady,"Logan said."And I meant about my wings."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Sirius just laughed lightly. "I'll carry you bridal style and then take a running leap into the air. Then my wings will be out and carrying you away to London."

"Oi!" Sierra said. "Didn't you hear the threats I made? And I think your wings are awesome! But I bet you can't fly as well as me!"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:26 pm

Logan sighed, would Sierra let him have no fun.
"I'll take you up on that bet."" He said ginning sheepishly."So to London."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

"Yeah. Sirius, Jane. Come at your own pace. We're racing there." Sierra grinned at Logan, pushing off into the air as if doing the most natural thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: