Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 am

"The best." Sirius grinned. "They look a bit like Logan's but, you know, more feminine. You looked beautiful." He laughed. "If only you could see yourself in a mirror. There's a reason vampiresses don't wear make-up unless someone else puts it on for them. Now, my lady, can you feel the air with your wings? Can you feel it through your fingers and on your skin? Can you use it, my lady? It is one of the most common gifts. I myself don't have it but I wonder if you do."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 am

Jane twisted in order to see her wings. "What would you like to do now?" Jane asked Sirius. "Don't we have to get around for the ball now?" She asked also.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:26 pm

*I'm trying to stall for Ephemera.*

Sirius looked at Jane and laughed. "Not quite yet my lady. Obviously you don't have the power to control air then... You don't seem to be able to read thoughts... We need to find what your unique gift is. I'm starting with common ones. Can you see the scents around you?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:37 pm

*Okay*
"No can't see the sents. Shouldn't I soposed to be hungry?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 pm

"I don't know. I think that it's not been long enough yet. Jane, are you sure that you don't know, truely and deeply inside, what your special talent is? I knew mine from when I was turned." Sirius took her hand.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 pm

"I don't think that I'll like blood." She said to Sirius. "But I don't know what my talent is." She said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:16 am

Sirius groaned. "Oh dear. Believe me, once the bloodlust comes upon you, you'll like blood enough but you don't know your talent? Oh dear." He sighed. "You know, the first time you try it, you will probably be sipping it from a glass at the ball- blood I mean."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 am

Jnae looked at him. "Can we go back to the hotel? She asked, while trying to put her wings away. "So they serve blppd in a glass?" She thenn asked Sirius. Jane was afraid to drink blood.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am

"Yes. Freshly hunted. Delicious. Now, by scent alone, can you lead me back to the hotel?" Sirius didn't say but he was testing her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Jnae closed her eyes. Yes I can." She said and she headed back to the hotel. "I want to try to have a baby now... before the ball. If you want to." She said.

*Sorry for not writing much. I just did my oral for my english class today... and it was on a very sad topic*

Last edited by sky_walker on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 pm

*I think we should wait for Ephemera now.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 pm

*please can we?*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:45 am

*I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry my computor commited suicide luckily though it failed and my brother nursed it back to health*
Logan hadn't been hurt, not phisically at least. No that would've been too obvious. He wished it had been phisical. At least then his every word wouldn't been controlled, his every thought wouldn't have been monitored.
He flew back to the hotel entering by the window of Sierra's room, only to find she wasn't there. He sat and waited for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 pm

After a complete sweep of the building, Sierra finally gave up and went back to her room. She jumped when she saw Logan there. "Woah! Where'd you go? Oh, I have some exiting news!" Her eyes sparkled in delight and she actually jumped up and down, clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Jane let the smells guide her back to the hotle. "I hear Sierrr, she's going to tell Logan the news." Jane said with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:41 am

Logan looked at Sierra patiently waiting for the news, like he could do anything but that. Although the fact she was jumping up and down like a little child suprised him, the news must make her happy. A servant must do everything to make their vampiress happy.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 am

Sierra waited for a few breathless moments to build up the anticipation. Then she burst out. "Jane and Sirius are adopting me!" She squealed and leaped onto the bed, bouncing high as she couldn't get enough height on the ground to express her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 am

Logan stared at Sierra, that wasn't what he'd been expecting. So the other two were adopting her. That was great. A smile forced its way onto his face before he could even smile freely. He tried to say something by free will, but know he had to speack the words given to him.
"Thats brillant. When's it happening?"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:15 am

Sierra looked at Logan strangely. "Are you alright? You don't seem..." She trailed off. "After the ball. I get adopted after the ball." She hugged him around the middle in happiness, then bounded back onto the bed for another bounce.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 am

It was...good she was happy...yes good.As long as that was what made his vampiress happy.If he had control over his head he would've shook it to get rid of the second thought, it wasn't his.he was sure the first was...or was it?He was already starting to lose the ability to distinguish Their thoughts from his. How soon would it be before he lost the ability to think completely.
"I'm going to get some sleep."He told Sierra.
That wasn't right, he hadn't known he'd said the words till they were out of his mouth.Was it him saying that or Them but he found he was tired after the long flight. So he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 am

Jane looked at Siruis. "Are you ready?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 pm

"Yes, my lady. Completely ready." Sirius bowed formally.

Sierra looked at Logan. He was acting weird. He had just falloen asleep after that news? She had expected him to do something crazy like jump around with her. She wanted to shake him awake and ask what had happened last night. But she wouldn't. She wasn't even sure how he could sleep. Surely it was a vampiric trance... why did he say sleep? She was confused that Logan didn't seem to be happy for her and she dejectedly walked away to her new parents. "Hi. I don't feel too good."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:39 pm

Jane lead Sirius back to the hotel. "Sierra is not happy right now." Jane told Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 am

"I know," Sirius replied. He faced Sierra. "What's wrong?"

Sierra looked at the ground. "Nothing much... But Logan won't tell me where he went and he's not happy that I'm getting adopted." Her eyes flashed up. "I've never had a friend before but I think he just wants to be a servant..." She sighed.

Sirius was lost for words. He didn't understand, not remembering his own childhood or ever needing the support of friends.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:56 am

Jane felt sad for Sierra. Elsie was her only friend. "Come here, we'll talk to him. For now lets spend tome together before the ball." Jane said, moving close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: