Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:12 pm

"Go and save her. Dorp me I don't care, save Sierra." Jane yelled out. She was watching in horror has her new friend was falling out of control.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Logan rushed to catch sierra before she hit the gound and her guts splattered all over the runway. He gave one large flap of his wings then folded them, darting like an arrow toward the ground. His wings stopped him short of the ground and he glided under Sierra, catching her. It was times like this he was glad of his severe training that made him an expert at flying as well as other things useful in fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Sierra was shaking when she went into shock. She wasn't able to speak or move. She looked around blankly. The moment Logan had caught her, the exhaustion of all the flying she had done came upon her and she blacked out before she even had a chance to thank him. No poison pills were needed that night.

Sirius looked at Jane as if she were mad. "Drop you? Never. Logan's got Sierra now. It's fine. Calm down, my lady." His brow furrowed with worry though as he looked over at Logan and the unconious Sierra.

*I've just opened an opportunity for Logan to meet his contact as Sierra can wake up at any sound even if she has poison pills.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:16 pm

"Om my god!" jane yelled. "Will she be okay?" Jane asked Sirius, looking at Sierra worried.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 am

Sirius adopted a soothing tone despite his own worry. "Yes, yes. Sierra's fine. She's probably just gone into shock, that's all. Now we are about to land, my lady, and you may want to prepare yourself." Sirius angled down at a free length of the runway and somersaulted to the floor, only just managing to land on his feet and keep Jane cluthed in his arms. "Are you alright to walk?" He asked her, looking over at Sierra and Logan from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 am

"I am fine to walk. At least I think I can." Janr said,, a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:36 am

"Don't worry. I'll support you." He gently placed Jane on her feet, tenderly keeping an arm around her while still listening for oncoming planes. "Alright now?" His voice adopted cautious tone. "Sure that you wouldn't like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 pm

"I am not thristy yet." Jane said looking around. She has never been to London, so she was in compelet aw. "May put I my arm around you?" Jane asked Sirius, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 am

"You don't need to ask." Sirius said. "We should probably get off the runway before another plane comes along... LOGAN! GET HERE NOW! WE NEED TO MOVE!" Sirius called over. He could sense rumbling through the tarmac. It signalled another plane coming. He swept Jane from her feet and slung her around a shoulder and ran from the path of the metal beast. He hoped Logan would be able to get out of the way of it as well... even if he wasn't so keen on the servant.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:57 am

Jane held on tight to Sirius so that she wouldn't fall. She did hope that Logan got Sierra out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 am

Logan didn't feel the rumbling in his concern for Sierra. Therefore he was glad Sirius called to him. It wasn't any trouble to get out of the way but just the fact Sirius had remembered to call to him gave him a better option of sirius.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Jane watched as Logan moved out of the way. "You can put me down now, I think." Jane said to Sirius, looking into his eyes. She turned her head away from him. Jane felt bad for what she had said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:05 am

"Oh, sorry." Sirius put Jane lightly onto her feet, still holding her waist in case she was unstable. He breathed in her scent, noticing that it was becoming more dead now. "Shall we go, my lady? Saville Row awaits." He kept a close eye on Logan and Sierra, as he spoke. He didn't feel ready yet to look at Jane directly, wondering just how much he had rushed into things.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:05 am

The member 'Lunar Mystery' has done the following action : Roll dices

#1 'The Casting' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'The Casting' : 4
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:52 am

"Yeah sure lets go." Jane said to Sirius. She looked at Logan. "Will you be okay with Sierra?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:10 am

The member 'Lunar Mystery' has done the following action : Roll dices

'The Casting' : 2
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:35 am

"Of course."Logan answered "where were you three planning to stay anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:33 pm

"Some hotel. I think the White Lion will do- it's at least five star. One of the staff is a vamp. I'll get penthouse rooms for us." Sirius answered. "Come on. It'll be a two second flit. Jane, ready to be carried again?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:58 pm

"Umm.... sure. Yes I am ready to be carried agian." Jane said moving closere to Sirius. She was quite there right now, she felt like she was in a different palce.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:01 pm

"Logan, follow my scent." Sirius said. There was no need to give directions that way. He whipped Jane into his arms and flitted quickly to the White Lion.
"We'll get checked in and then you can look at dresses on Saville Row." Sirius said in his serious way. His eyes glinted as he took in the scene before him. He could smell so many humans... and he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 pm

"That sounds just fine to me." Jane said looking around. "Look,Sirius I am really sorry for what I said to you before. I wasn't thinking." she said hoping thaat he would forgive her
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 am

Sirius inhaled deeply at the wealth of aromas coming from the hotel. It wouldn't do to maul everyone there- making a huge scene and losing his friend her job. "Mm... I love you Jane. It's alright. It's fine. I forgive you." He flashed her a smile, quickly closing his mouth when he realised that his fangs were growing. "Jane... we may have a problem."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 am

Jane wasn't paying attention. "Mm... what is the problem, that we have?" She asked lazyly. "You're hungry, right?" she asked looking at him. She was glad that Sirius forgave her.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:08 am

Sirius rubbed his temples. "Oh no. I don't want to cause a scene." A deep growl erupted from his chest as he struggled to control himself. "Flying can make you very hungry. I need to eat but it's not ideal to do so here." He swallowed, trying to breathe as little as possible so he wouldn't inhale the scent of blood coming from all those bodies... "Jane, I need to feed. Demons! London is the worst place!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 am

Jane looked at Sirius. "Then we should go to a place that you can feed." Jane said to him. "We can check in later." She said trying to keep hi distracteed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: