Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:33 pm

"Okay then on our way to London. Lets go." Jane said. She moved to place herself infront of Sirius.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Sirius swept Jane up into his arms and smiled. Then he began to run forward at a long-striding pace, getting faster and faster before tumbling so that he was actually upsidedown when he flung out his wings, cartwheeling through the air before gaining control of his flight and stretching out his leathery tips. "Sorry, take-up for a bat-wing is never smooth."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:42 pm

"I would say. That has me a bit dizzy. Other wise fun." Jane said, looking around. The view was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Logan kept pace with Sierra for most of the journey, flying was 1 of his best talents. He didn't really want to win, he'd prefer to draw.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Jane was at aw, as she was looking at the world fromm that alittiude. "This is awsome. I really like the view up here." Jane said. She became quite, off in her own thoughts. They were mostly on meeting her mother, the ball, and her wedding.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:41 pm

"Yes, flying it lovely... until you learn to do it yourself. If you get wings, they need to be maintained. It's a pain. Oh, nearly there now..." Sirius said, watching the first signs of a city whizzing past underneath him.

Sierra laughed at Logan. "I'm not even put on hyper-speed yet!" She pretended to be swimming, stroking the air in almost cat-like moves that she'd seen people of TV do. She began a leisurely back-stroke at the same pace. The thing was with her style of flight that she could fly really fast without much effort. Once she landed however, she would have a sudden decrease in energy.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 am

"Oh... okay. Where are we going to stay, for the night I mean." Jane pointed out. "We will need a place to get ready for the Ball." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:46 am

"Ah, one to think ahead are we?" Sirius said, disconcerted slightly that he still barely knew his fiance. "Well, we can eat at the Ritz as a special treat and how about we stay at a five star hotel?I believe London has some lovely ones."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Logan didn't falter in his pace at all. He thought as he flew.After a while he had a question to ask.
"Say do you mind if I stay somwhere a bit...well...different tonight?"He asked Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm

"Oh, where will you be staying?" Sierra asked. She drifted through the air, not looking forward to losing so much energy.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Logan wished she hadn't asked that.
"With a...contact."He replied
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 pm

"Yes, sometimes I can think ahead. She said, thinking about calling Elsie before dinner. "You still don't trust me do you?" Jane asked Sirius, "It's oaky I still don't know you , or trust you either." she added on.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Sierra looked at Logan suspicious behaviour and her mind flew back to the information she'd been given. "Not a girl I hope?"

Sirius rolled his eyes. "That's nice to know. No, I don't know you well but I like to think I can trust my fiance." He looked down at her, with hurt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:28 pm

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." Jane said feeling bad now.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 am

Sirius flew in silence for a while, until saying coldly "We're almost there now. The landing might be a bit rough." He savoured the heat of Jane's dead body but he couldn't help thinking that she didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Logan couldn't quite think of a way to get out of the question.
"Technically she not a girl."He replied.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 pm

"Okay. I am truly sorry if I hurt you. "Jane said looking sad. Wow I cam be so stupid at times.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Sierra looked at Logan. "What? What on Earth? A 'she' who is not a girl? Unless you're talking about another species... or a transexual... Strange things happen in this century. You're going to have to explain that." Sierra kept up flying in a steady pace. She bit her lip though- she was too young in mind to phantom most things but she was feelings upset now thinking that maybe Logan was holding back because he thought she couldn't understand.

Sirius looked at Jane, cold-eyed. "It's alright, my lady. You said what you meant. We are still getting married."

*Thought I might bring in atad bit of realism as I'm not comfortable with a romance that goes so fast.*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Logan sighed, she wouldn't give up would she. Now he'd never get permission.
"Well, you see tecnically, she's a woman, not a girl."He admitted begrudingly.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:58 am

Sierra's mind was instantly on what she had been told about Logan- he had a bad reputation for these things. "Mr Logan S. King! If you're going to see a woman for reasons which my mental age does not let me understand then you can forget about it!" Now Sierra felt very upset. She didn't understand a lot of things and now she realised that there was a huge abyss in front of her that she couldn't phantom and the subject matter was Logan and his reputation with women.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:06 am

Logan sighed.He should have never asked.
"You didn't have to get touchy about it. I was only asking."
He'd hust have to sneak out while she was asleep.It wouldn't matter, it was only a bit of disobedience.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:05 am

*It's okay that you feel that way.... i do to, but this is not real*

"I'll be quite now, before I say say something that might hurt you." Jane said. She really didn't want to ruin this. If she did, then Jane will live like she always had.... bitter.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:40 pm

"I wasn't." Sierra said in defense. "Oh look! We're here now! Now were are we going to land without being spotted..."

Sirius kept quiet too, until he heard Sierra. "How about Heathrow airport?"

Sierra laughed. "Yeah! We'll use the runway! How fun will it be to land a few vamps right under the humans' noses?! Just watch you don't get hit by a plane with those big wings of yours, Sirius, Logan."

"Yeah, yeah. I get hit, two of us go down."

"Comforting thought but Jane promised me I could kill her. She broke her promise."

"Plane ahead! Watch out!" Sirius veered to the right as Thai airways nearly took his head off.

Sierra was left spinning out of control in the plane's slipstream.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:43 pm

"Is everyone okay?" Jane asked, shakly.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Sierra screamed as she corkscrewed to the ground.

"She's not!" Sirius almost dropped Jane trying to reach the little girl, but he couldn't without harming his fiance. "Sierra!"

Sierra struggled to right herself but she had no wings to slow her desent and she was too streamlined to do anything but fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: