Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 am

"Yes, yes." Sirius agreed, frowning. "No, wait. Logan is following my scent. Can you check in? I don't think I can go inside without killing everyone. Ask at the front desk for Tressa. Say you're a friend of mine." He smiled. "And say she's invited for the wedding."

*You can control Tressa if you want skywalker. I'm trying to stall until Ephemera gets here.*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Logan went at a slower place than before. After all, he didn't want to wake Sierra,especially before nightfall. Luckily she wasn't stirring so he sped up a bit. Soon he was about level with the other two.
"You look a bit hungry."He said to Sirius.
He knew he was taking a risk saying that, when he was hungry if anyone had mentioned it as casually as that he would have ripped their throat out. But then again Sirius had sworn the oath and he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 pm

*Sure I'll come up with a bio for her.*

Jane walked up to the front desk and asked for Tressa.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 am

"Shut up." Sirius growled, with clenched fists. "I haven't fed for a week. I'd like to see how you'd control yourself." He bristled a bit more. "Jane's checking out a room. I need to go now before something... unfortunate happens. Tell her that I'll be back within a half hour. And look after your charge." He closed his eyes in half-anger. "I'll go now." And he flitted away.

Sierra stirred very slightly but didn't rouse. In her subconious, she knew that she was being carried and she rebelled at the thought of it, but she couldn't do anything about it. She gave a little groan before falling still.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 am

*Name: Tressa
Hunter/Vamp: Vampire
Apperiance: She has amber eyes. She wears all black clothing. Her hair is an aber color that is styled long and wavey. Her ears are pointed, and her skin is china white.
Bio: Tressa works at a hotel in London,, and is a friend of Sirius. Her atttiued is bad.*

"Who is asking for me?" Tressa said in a angry voice

"I am. I need two rooms, and Sirius sent me." Jane said eye brows rasied.

"Nver mind then. You can get your two rooms. I'll get Sirius later." Terssa said handing Jane two room keys. She started to walk away.

"Wait. You're invited to a wedding... mine and Sirius." Jane said to Tressa.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Logan almost dropped Sierra in suprise when she moaned. His mind was on Sirius, who on earth would starve themselves for a week its madness. He could have gone and fed at any moment in that mansion. And a week wasn't THAT long, he'd survived longer. He went into the hotel and spied Jane, she was calling towards a young woman vampire. Boring, why couldn't it be a young human woman for once, he could at least flirt with a human, but vampires. Yuck! He pushed his distaste to the back of his head and walked up to Jane.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:22 am

Sirius was in the countryside, the flitting having taken a few minutes. He smiled to himself as he considered going after a sheep then shook his head as if at an inside joke. He had passed a beautiful human girl, walking alone in the dark. He was still wondering why he hadn't taken her. A stab of realisation told him that it was because of Jane. What if she had been that girl? He shivered at his own weakness and decided that he was being stupid. A farmer was approaching, whistling for his dog. What would he do? Man or dog? Man or dog?
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 am

Jane laid on the bed in her and Sirius's room. Jane let out a sigh. Wondering when Sirius would be back. She got up and walked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 am

Logan gently lowered Sierra onto the bed. With a quick glace at the time he realised with releif Janes vampire senses wouldn't have quite awoken yet. He didn't want her realising he was leaving after all, and he especially didn't want her to know where he was going. He covered Sierra with the bedsheet, left the key on her bedside table and jumped out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:07 am

Sirius was back, as he had promised, within the half-hour. He went straight to Jane's room, knocking gently. Then he just opened the door (locks always yeilded to his nails no matter how short) and walked in. "Ah, Jane. I am sorry for my um... loss of control earlier. I am not particularly disiplined where hunger is concerned. But now, how is your sense of smell? It should be the first to start changing." Sirius asked this question gently. He didn't want Jane to know what he had just eaten.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Jane turned to face Sirius. "My small is the same that it was before." She said. She went back to the bed, to sit down. There was an odd looke on her face, and she didn't understand why it was on her face. Jane was very quite, and she looked back up at Sirius
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 am

*I am intrigued as to what Logan is doing.*

Sirius looked at Jane. "What's wrong? Do you want to go shopping now?" If he could, Sirius would have blushed then, remembering his comment on the dresses.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am

Jane looked at Sirius. "I don't know what's worng. But yes lets go shoping now." she said getting up off the bed. She walked over to Sirius. "Ready?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:30 pm

"For you, my lady, I am always ready. As I said before, Saville Row awaits." He swept up Jane into his arms, both enjoying her scent and dreading when she would be able to smell like he could- when she would know what he had eaten. He flitted down and away, arriving in Saville Row and putting Jane gently down. "My lady, you will get no better chaffeur than a vampire." He bowed and offered his arm, turning to face the nearest ballgow shop with an expression of mixed trepidation and horror on his face. "And after this... I have to look for a tuxedo." He liked that idea better than having to face a women's clothes store. "Come my dear."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Jane really didn't want to hace to wear a dress. However she did want to go to this ball. Jane took a hold of Sirius's arm and lead him into the store. Walking to the first rack, she found this indigo dress that looked lavishing. Jane turned to face Sirius, "How about this one?" Jane asked him
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:05 pm

"Lovely but it's a bit..." He growled in the back of his throat, thinking of all the men who would look at Jane if she wore it. "Um... revealing. Remember, we're meant to be Sierra's bodyguards. Speaking of which, we should grab her a dress as well." He spoke quickly in his haste to convince Jane not to wear that dress. In a quick flit, he was at Jane's side, circling his arms around her waist. "But if you like it, we can always save that dress for another occasion..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:12 pm

She rolled her eyes, at that tought, of being Sierra's bodyguard. "I guess that I'll save it for another day." she said to Sirius. Her eyes adverted to another dress that was less reviling.It was a blue dress, and strapless. Nothing else was bear. "How bout this dress Sirius?" she asked holding it up for him to see it.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Logan sautered through the streets looking as if he was going in no real direction when, of course, he was. He turned down a dark alleyway and was about to knock on a door when he heard footsteps behind him, the fact that were barely perceptable even to a vampires ears told him exactly who it was. He swore ndr his breath and turned. As he thought, it was Him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:04 am

*Oo! Exciting Ephemera!*

Sirius smiled at Jane. "Perfect, my lady." He motioned over to a girl at a counter who was wearing what looked to be a very exspensive outfit. "Excuse, I'd like to have this fitted for my fiance."
The girl looked Sirius and Jane up and down with a snooty expression. "I'm not sure you'd be able to afford that." She said, a snobby accent to her voice.
"I assure you, I can. I'd also like to have the indigo dress fitted as well." Sirius replied, itching to strangle the girl.
"Fine, but I want to know you have enough money first. And then on your way as fast as possible. We don't want to put other customers off."
"That's horrible." Sirius said. He looked Jane and himself up and down. They didn't look too bad but compared the people this shop would usually attract...
"Fine. We don't want to stay for long either." Sirius shot an ice-cold look at the girl. He whispered over to Jane. "Go with her to have this fitted but if she sticks a single pin in you, tell me and I'll gladly kill her."
The girl motioned over to Jane to a nearby screen with a half-disgusted look on her face.
"Oh, I'll stand outside the shop. Give you some privacy." Sirius said.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 am

Jane looked at the girl, rolled her eyes and went after her. Before she left she turned to Sirius. "I would like you to stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 am

"Jane," he said seriously. "I can see straight through that flimsy screen."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:30 am

She didn't care if her could see her or not. "I really don't mind you being here." Jane said, After all we're getting married soon.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 pm

*Check out Abby's World. New rp.*

Sirius nodded, thinking about how glad he was that he couldn't blush. "OK."
The girl looked impatiently at Jane and Sirius. "Done yet? I haven't got all day."
"It's night." Sirius pointed out with venom.
The girl put her hands on her hips.
Sirius leaned in towards Jane to whisper one last thing in her ear. "After you're fitted, do you want me to bite her? Don't worry. I'll make it a slow and painful death."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Jane moved her head side to side to say no. Jane let the girl do here job so that they didn't have to deal with her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 pm

The girl was soon finished and almost gave Jane an approving look. She ushered them out the moment Sirius had paid.
"You look lovely in both dresses." He said. "And with neither." He added. He coughed with embarrassment. "Anyway," he said changing the subject, "I wish you'd at least let me slit that obnoxious girl's throat. I swear it would have done the world so much good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: