Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Logan bowed to her.
"If that is your wish,master."
He pushed her round at a speed most vampires couldn't think to match, after all they hadn't had 7 and a half centuries of training.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:07 pm

"Weeeeee!" Sierra screamed as she went round at a brilliant speed. She checked her timing and watched as her knuckles went white. "1... 2... 3... Blast off!" She let go and laughed as she was flung from the roundabout, flying through the air. Oops... She may have misjudged it... That piece of concrete was coming up to her very fast...
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm

As soon a Logan heard Sierra counting he knew it'd end up badly. He let go of the roundabout and just caught he before she hit the concrete.
"Are you ok princess?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:12 pm

"Oh look here we are, at the park. I love you, Sirius. I see Sierra, and Logan. Is Logan holding Sierra?" Jane asked, her eyes growing big at the sight. "Are you kidding me, can they do that?" Jane asked, half lauging
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:57 am

*How late are you guys allowed to stay up?!*

"Princess?" Sierra giggled, a bit dizzy. She managed to get a good grip on the spinning world before shrugging Logan off. "Thank you. Do you want a go now? Oo, Jane and Sirius are here!" Sierra hadn't heard what Jane had said because she had been concentrating on staying upright. Sierra shook her head to clear it. "That was fun. I promise to catch you when you go flying off it. I was actually aiming for the pond but... I'm a tad out of practice."

Sirius had to muffle his laugh in his hand. Then he whispered down into Jane's ear. "If it is what it looks like, then no, that's not allowed. Sierra is mentally or physically mature enough so... Let's keep an eye on them." He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 am

*I live in NY so I'm up till 11pm*

"Well lets sit down on the bench, so we can watch them. " Jane said sitting down. "If Sierra looked like an aludt then it would be okay?" She asked Sirius, looking at the laughing Sierra. She smilled, it's funny to see Sierra having fun.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 am

"Not just if she looked like an adult. She's the right age but... not the right mental age. She's the born vampire. She can't grow up until she breaks her oath. I don't see that happening any time soon." Sirius whispered to Jane.

Sierra put on her most threatening face. "I can hear you you know!" She shouted across. "There is nothing dodgy going on! And besides, you're not my parents!" She crossed her arms and stomped.

Sirius cringed in embarrassment. "Of course, forgot you could hear us..."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:05 am

*how late can i stay up huh, well it varies i stay up later if my mum goes to sleep early.*

Logan looked up as Sierra shouted at the other two, it wasn't that he couldn't have heard them he just blocked them out, he didn't like hearing the lovey dovey ramblings on couples. It probaly wouldn't last they'd only met recently. Then hearing what Sierra said he realised what they'd been talking about and burst out laughing. They'd thought...he and Sierra...his giggles got worse with that thought.
*What happened to Elsie wasn't she coming back to Janes house*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 am

Sierra shoved him. "It's not funny!" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 am

"Oh...yes...it...is....I can't...believe...they...even...started...to think...that" Logan managed to get out before he submitted to the full onslaught of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Sirius looked over. "At least the servant thought it was funny..."

Sierra shivered in rage. "Sick minds. The lot of you! And you shouldn't find it funny.l I'm old enough to be your grandmother many times over and young enough to be your kid!"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:06 pm

*I won't be on again till 9:00 tonight*"I apoligise for my rude behavoir mistress. I understand I should have kept a reign over my emotions and not be so rude as to laugh at somthing my master finds insulting. I apologise for my terrible acts. What do you wish for me to do to componsate this rude outburst."Logan said, his laughter under control
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Sierra was taken aback by his sudden change of character. "Nothing... But... Be more considerate next time. Um... You don't have to be a robot though you know. And I hate being called Mistress.

*Wink wink to sky walker.*

It makes me think of old-fashioned teachers. No, Logan, call me by my name."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:36 pm

*LOL*
"Oh, I see now. Well it is very fuuny to watch." Jane said to Sirius. " What is the oath that everyone is loyal to?" she asked lookin at a
couple with a baby passing by. "You know, this is the same park that I used to got to when I was a little girl" She said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 pm

"As much as I would love to hearabout your childhood my dear, I think I should enlighten you about the oath first." Sirius paused. "Only some vampires ever swear it and all with different results. Those who swear it are very powerful. If Sierra breaks it she becomes twenty-one for the rest of her life. If I break it I become... well... I become..." He shivered. "Lunar lupis... To you, that would mean I become a werewolf. The oath is very strange. It is a spell which makes you into your worst nightmare. Obviously, Sierra is very scared of people who a twenty-one and if any I've heard about the born vampire is anything to go by, she has good reason to be. The oath itself? Well, that is to never ever ever kill one of your own kind."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:56 pm

"Ahh... I see now." Jane said, thinking about something. "Do I need to take that oath?" Jane asked, again thinking. My only worst fear is Death himself. Jane was thinking about death, but she did die, in away. "This oath must be vwey powerful." she stated out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:20 pm

"It is. And you don't need to worry about taking it. You haven't been tracked down as a greatly powerful vampire and forced to take it. It's better not to. Sometimes you have to kill." Sirius replied. "You haven't even gotten your first powers yet and your worring about the oath!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:28 pm

"It is just not the oath that has me worried. There are other things that worry me. Some are secerts, others are still unknown to me." Jane saidmore to her self then to Sirius. Either way it was for him and her. She looked over to Sierra, and saw that she was haing fun. Jane giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Sirius looked curiously at Jane. "Why the giggle? Amused at young love?"

Sierra whipped around. "Stop that! Nothing's happening! Shut up! And I'm not young!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 pm

'If you say so. My Mother and Father where like that, before...." She stoped herself. "Are you almost done playing?" jane asked Sierra. Jane wasconfuesed with her iner thoughts right now. Seeing Logan playing with Sierra reminded her, of her father playing with her. Will I ever have a child? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm

As soon as Logan heard them talking about the oath he shut the conversation out.As his first act as a vampire was killing the counicil of vampire elders it had already been violated before he knew about it.He concertrated very hard on playing, so hard he almost jumped when Sirra shouted at the other two.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Jane got up, yawn and she sat back down. She was getting bored watching them play. This is getting boring... I would like to go, but they're having fun. Love? What is love? Love is something that brings joy to your life, but it can bring sorrow to the heart. Now on the other hand.... Death. Death is an odd thing. It works in ways that we will never fully understand. Oh, death you are so strange, so unknown, and unperdictible. Things that are unperdicitible sometimes scare me, and I don't know why... "Are you two almost done? Jane asked them, it didn't matter who will answer her back.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Logan looked up at Jane, she almost looked as bored as he did when he had to sit down and do book work. He almost pitied her for a second but they he remembered she had came by her own choice.
"I don't mind going but it depends what Sierra says."He said,the park had lost quite a bit of its intrest now he had been there for a while.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:20 pm

"Well now I have this feeling that we are going to be here for a while." Jane said looking right at Sierra
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:05 am

"Aw, meany adults!" Sierra said. She sighed and instantly her childish side was sent packing. She walked towards Sirius and Jane. "So, Sirius, you said you knew where Jane's mother is?"

"Yes. She's in the Lord's keep. Better to go when it's very sunny. Not many vampires take the sun pills." He turned to Jane. "That reminds me. You should be needing to take some soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: