Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:02 pm

"Ummm.... can i go back to bed? I am truley sarry for waking the both of you" She said. I need to tell him. I need to tell him that I have fallen in love with him. I wonder if he feels the attraction?

"Sierra can I talk to Sirius alone?" Jane asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:06 pm

"I hate to point out the obvious, but I can hear you everywhere within a mile." Sierra smiled. "But if it makes you feel any better, I'll leave the room." And she exited.

Sirius looked at Jane in askance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:31 pm

"Sirius... I think that I have faallen in love with you. Look I know thatit can't happen. That dream feels so real, like it is going to happen in the near future. None of my instics liee to me. It's here in my heart. I love you, and I am not afried." said Jane. She looked at Sirius, into those blue eyes.

"Tomorrow I will be off to look for my mother and the Lord." She said crying.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:14 am

Sirius looked at Jane and for the first time in his life, he was scared. Here was something he didn't understand but he believed in the electricity that flows between himself and Jane more than anything before. But he didn't know what to do. It was so sudden and he knew nothing at all about love. He backed away, tumbling onto his backside a couple of times, and left the room in all haste. Somewhere inside of him knew that he was in love with this mysterious woman, but he wasn't ready to admit that to himself.

On the roof, Sierra heard everything. Her mouth parted in a silent 'o' of shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 am

Jane watch Sirius run away. with theat do she laid back done. She buried her head into the pillows and cried. Jane cried herself back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
43/100  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:02 am

hmmmmm well I've been reading up till now and i'm desperate to get in on the action I've thought of a character all I need is a chance to come in so...here he is.

Name:Logan S.King

Hunter/vampire:vampire

Apperance: shortish Jet black hair. Soft Green eyes flecked with gold. Slenderly build but his clothes hide muscles as strong as a wolves. He has a strangely light complexion.

Bio: A child originally born of the church he was captured by vampire elders and 'turned' in a strange ritual. As soon as he became a vampire he went crazy and ended up killing the vampire elders around him. To this day it is still wondered how he did it although most suspect it was the result of the holyness in his blood being corrupted. He was kept in soltary confinement for a century before being assigned to servetude of Sierra,If he is ever found to desert his post he would be hunted down and remain in confinement for eterety. Even so he is a notorius playboy and favours the blood of a young women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgetmenot.forumotion.com
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:35 pm

*Hey there welcome*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
43/100  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:38 pm

*thanks for the welcome!!I've been wanting to join in for a while now but I could never quite find a spot to join so I thought I may as well introduce myself now and get ready for it than introduce myself as soon as I come in*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:04 pm

*Cool and thanks for joining. *
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:57 am

*Yay! Sierra gets someone to order about! Don't worry- I won't go too far, especially since your character is likely to run off at any point.*

In the sitting room, Sierra reprimanded Sirius. "You should have said you loved her back! I know you do!"

"But love is... foreign. It's forbidden! How can it be so? She's human, for the devil's sake!" Sirius said, quietly. He stared into his hands and felt a very sadness well up inside him and threaten to choke him with tears.

"You know you love her. The moment she wakes up, Mr I-can't-accept-love-at-first-sight, you better march straight in there and tell her!" Sierra narrowed her eyes before sweeping out of the room.

Sirius was left to wrestle with his confusion.

Sierra went upstairs and silently let herself into Jane's room, where she climbed the rafters and took another poison pill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 am

Light started to shine through the curtains, and Jane sat up. Jane fall out of the bed, forgetting where she was. On the floor Jane looked around, and realized that she was in Gerenal Sirius's manor. Why do I always fall out of bed?

Jane noted that Sierra was up in the rafters, so Jane sliped out of the room. She went to find the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:50 am

Sirius had been awake all night, thinking everything over. Now he was still in the sitting room with eyes red from crying, hardly awake at all. He didn't even hear when Jane got up.

Sierra was still dead to the world. Two poison capsules in one night hadn't done her a lot of good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 am

Instead of finding the bathroom, Jane finds herself in the sitting room.
She saw that Sirius was there, and it looked like her had been crying. She went up to him. "Are you al right? If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. However, can you please show me to the batheroom. I got lost." She said shyly, and ws bushing.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Sirius jumped up in shock, feeling... strange. He wished that Jane hadn't just seen him clutching a cushion with puffy red eyes. "Yes... yes of course... Right this way." As he lead he up the stairs, he thought about what Sierra had said. It was true that he didn't believe in love at first sight but now that he had met Jane, he believed in love at least. He stopped outside the door of the bathroom, then spun round and took Jane's hands. "Jane... you have to understand. This can't happen. I really... like you." He almost growled at the understatement. "But things are... difficult. I am sworn to loyalty of the vampire Lord and there are... rules. I cannot love you, sorry." As he walked away a single thought buzzed inside his head. If I cannot love her; why do I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 pm

Jane walked into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She was thinking about what Sirius had just said to her. She went to the snick and washed her face. I do understand now, and I will leave right away, stop hunting for the lard and my mother. I will go home and that it will bbe then end of every thing.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Sierra finally woke and had the words she had just heard flying around her head. She would kill Sirius! She didn't know why she cared so much about Jane's feelings, but all she knew was that Sirius would pay for the upset he had caused Jane.

Sirius was walking down to the sitting rooms, rubbing away fresh tears, when Sierra pounced on him. He looked at her in surprise before shaking her off. "What now? I'm not having a good day..."

"Then think what Jane feels? I know very well that there is a way for you to be together, but do you want the honours or shall I?" Sierra said sternly, but calmly.

Sirius gulped, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "No. It's.... Jane... It's too painful. I could live with myself afterwards."

"So I guess I'm doing it then?" Sierra was disappointed by his lack of determination.

"No! You are a child and you'll be traumatised your whole life..."

"I'm older than you."

"A fair point, but no all the same. I don't want Jane to have to go through it all. It's not fair on anyone. Besides, this isn't true. It's just... attraction."

"And the electricity?"

"Wha- How did you know that?"

Sierra chuckled. "Didn't I tell you? I can read minds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:02 pm

She gathered her things and went down stairs. Jane walked to the kitchen and left the house throught the back door. She then walked to the front of the house. She sat on the grass yard, to think.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Sierra closed her eyes to Sirius's expression of shock and took a deep inhale. "Jane's outside. Go to her. And you better do what you must or else I swear I'll rip your head off."

Followed by Sierra's growls, Sirius opened the door to see Jane just sitting there on the lawn. The sight made his chest constrict. He walked up to her. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, but unlike your little friend... I'm going to ask you. Will you let me? If you do, I swear on... well not my soul... but I swear by the sun that I shall love you for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:15 pm

"Yes, do it if you must." she said looking into his eyes. "I will let you do so, if it is all right with Sierra." she said to him. This time she turned to face him, ready for whatever he must do.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
99/100  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:10 am

"It was Sierra's idea..." Sirius said, getting closer. His fangs extended and his eyes took on a lost look, rimmed with red. He brought his teeth to Jane's neck...

*I think this is a good point for Ephemera to come in. There might be a little confliction of interest.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:51 am

Okay, if that is what needs to be done*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
43/100  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:48 am

*ok since evreyone wants me to come in here goes.*

Logan had been having a great time before that annoying...thing whith no real taste (who would be intrested in the blood of men!!!For hevans sake.) had reminded him that if he didn't serve that child he'd be placed in solitary confinement again. So here he was in the light of dawn flying out to the place she'd been last reported to be seen...the vampire lords generals house AND with a hunter. He hoped it wouldn't take long...he wanted to get back to feasting tonight.
He saw the house and headed toward the door. Before he got ther though he saw 2 figures on the grass. It'd be a lot easier to find her if he asked. Without regard towards the vampire about to bite the hunter position. He started talking.
"Do you happen to know a girl called Sierra? Looks and acts like a ten year old but is really 7 centurys or so old.I'm looking for her right now."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:27 pm

"She is here, she's been with for a few days. Sierra might be inside watching us right now." Said Janae, looking at the stanger... vampire. She loooked at Sirius, waiting for him to go on.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
43/100  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Now that his question had been answered Logan finally noticed the pose they were in.
"Were you about to kiss?"He exclaimed. "A vampire and a hunter!There have to be rules about that kind of thing.Its...freaky.I mean I can understand a vampire and a normal human, but a hunter!!!Wooo."
He thought for a second.
"I guess I better leave, I know I never like to be inturupped in that situation, it taints the taste of the womens blood...after all it tastes weird if they're not at the peak of escasy and an inturuption usual makes it impossible."
He turned to get Sierra.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
32/100  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:06 pm

"Yeah you better go and get Sierra." Jane said with out taking her eyes off of Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next