Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:25 pm

*Knock on the door? I don't get it. Surely, she can't let herself be killed!*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:26 pm

*I mean this is a good place for somebody new...*
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:32 pm

*Yes, but without msn to contact those who used to be the most active... I can't get in touch. You'll have to find someone and I'll try to use my mate's computer sometime.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:35 pm

*Okay I'll try*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:03 am

There was a knock on the door. Jane pushes Sierra off of her, and runs to the door. She open the door to see a person, a young woman to be frank. Jane looked at her self, she was a little messy.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 am

*She needs a profile. I'll post first with Sierra. Then with Sirius.*

Sierra hissed as her prey got away from her. She was just so hungry... Her voice cracked as she tried to become more her sarcastic self. "Who is it and can I eat them?"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 am

Name- Sirius Von Seggrern
Age- 632 (or 21 in human years)
Hunter/Vamp- Vampire
Apperance- He has wide blue eyes. His fine, straight, white hair is medium-length and is worn in a businesslike style. He has an over muscled build. His skin is light-colored.
Bio- Has been loyal to the vampire Lord his entire life, becoming a general. Following up a claim, he has been put on suspension because of a rumour that he attacked one of the vampire Lord's mistress', but it is a false one and he expects to be let back to his job any day.

I'll post with this charrie when I see a suitable opening.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:31 am

"Jane! It's me Elsie. I tought that we could hang... But it looks like the vampire kid was about to kill you. Geez Jane, you need a life." Elsie said then turning twards the girl. "Hi there I'm Elise Beck, what's your name?" she said walking through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:16 pm

"Hello Elise," Sierra said timidly, hiding behind Jane and suddenly feeling shy. She mentally shook herself, trying to remember that despite her body and mental age, she was centuries old. She flashed a fanged grin. "Care to donate blood to the cause. I've not eaten for ages, a whole week!" She gripped Jane's hand tightly in slight nervousness at being cheeky to a stranger. Sierra was becoming more like a child every day. Her jaw started aching at being so close to Jane's throbbing veins and not even slicing a minor one.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Put your fangs a way kid. Jane we know where one of the Lord's friends is hiding. We should go..." Elsie said keeping a watchful eye on Sierra. Elsie went to the couch and sat down. "Oh don't try any thing fishy girl or there will be problems." Elise said with a big grin on her face. She let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 am

Sierra opened her dark eyes widely. "Something fishy? Me? I hate fish." She grinned. "I might stop for a meal on the way though. I'm really really hungry. Know anyone you hate? And don't you dare say me." She came out from behind Jane and held out her hand. "Sierra Savanahh. Vampiric slayer of vampire slayers. How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:47 am

"Elsie don't mind her. She is some one who just wants to be with me. To be honest with you I don't even know if the Sierra has a home." Jane said to Elsie smillling at her. It felt good to smile and chat with an old friend. She went to the couch and sat down next to Elsie.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 am

Sierra looked at Jane, offended. "Don't mind me? Don't mind me? I am the rarest of all in the entire world. I have killed thousands of slayers and just in the recent century when things have been a bit slow. And you say not to mind me? I'm very hungry, about to take a bite out of you and you tell your friend not to mind me?" She threw her hands into the air in exasperation. "And, darkness of darkest evils! Of course I have a home! I own a mansion in Libya if you must know." Sierra shook her head, annoyed at being taken for a little kid again. Especially hating the fact that Jane was talking over her head like she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 pm

"I am truely sorry Sierra. Go and hunt then. Elsie and I have to go somewhere. We have to see this vamipre general, okay? " Jane said to Sierra. Jane got up of the couch and headed to the door. She turned to Elsie "Are you coming?" She asked Elise.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 am

Sierra almost grinned at the apology and slinked away. Of course, she would hunt, but she would also keep tabs on Jane and Elise to join them later to see what this general was like. It had been so long since she had engaged in vampiric politics.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Jane and Elsie were off to the rich part of Boston to see thiis General. They drove in slince, but they where outside his manson. "Elsie he lives here? A white faced, and blue shutters? He has taste doesn't he? Jane asked Elsie as she fell getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:50 pm

Sierra finished her meal, still tracking the car. She had had to kill this man so that she could have a mobile meal but it was nothing to her. To ease her consious of directly killing, she was snatched a murderer from a nearby prison. They would think him escaped...

She stopped as she came in front of a big mansion and took it in with a critical eye. It seemed too cold and inpersonal to her and she knew immediately that either a ruthless business person lived there or a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:57 pm

Sirius looked forlornly at a thin beam of light that pierced through the slim window and then back down with heavy features at the paper before him. He had to fill all this rubbish in because of a stupid rumour involving his master's mistress when he should have been out there doing his part in the field. He sighed as he came across the most important question and saw that he couldn't answer it. The small black letters seemed to loom up in a beckoning of doom.

Where were you the night in question?

Well, he had been assassinating a very important person who was in the way of his master's rise to power, plus he was under oath never to speak of it. Silently cursing, he ripped the stack of sheets he had been completing in the last few days into tiny bits and cast them into a bin. All the paperwork was useless since he couldn't have an alibi.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Elise went up to the oak door and knocked on it. Both huners waited. While waiting Elise asked Jane something "Did you hear how he had an affiar with the Lord's female friend? I find it funny, because Sirius never did." She smiled, Elsie knocked on the door again. She started to dance around, she hated the waiting game. Will her answer the door already. Oh My God I do not have all day....

Last edited by sky_walker on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 pm

"Elsie what did you do? Wait don't answer that, cause I can only guess. You did a background check on our general, didn't you?" Jane said shaking her head. Elsie was always on top when it came to checking up on people. She let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:31 am

Sierra joined the pair, in a swift blur of motion. She inhaled deeply and looked at them. "A single male lives here. Vampire, most probably. I smell frustration coming from the window, coming closer. I can also smell tablets... sun tablets... He's been taking some so the light can't hurt him. Make it a quick kill, this one will be strong." Sierra advised. There was a lot she could smell by scent and some curious things that she held back to herself. "Just about to open the door right now..."

Sirius pulled back the door, almost shattering the handle. He was not in the mood for visitors at all. "What?" He snapped, resisting the urge to comb his hand through his hair in stress. The feeling shrunk away as he saw that it was two ladies and a child. His emotion sank away to be replaced by politeness. "Sorry, I was expecting... someone else. How can I help you ladies?" He flashed them a smile.

Sierra just tapped her foot, scowling at being ignored. He obviously didn't know who she was, but if he lived long enough, she could use that to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:20 am

"Well we have a few questions to ask you about you Vampire Lord. See he killed somebody who was dear to me. He killed my mother, five years ago. Oh and my name is Jane Ryan, and I am a Vampire hunter.... Thought that you ought to know." Jane said looking into his eyes. She shifed her weight from foot to foot.

Elsie looked at Jane. Wow she gets right to the point. Me, I would have wited for him to invite us into his home. Does Jane want to get herself killed? She does laugh at the face of danger, and she learned that from her mother. "Hello there. My name is Elsie Beck, and I to am a Vampire Hunter. We are sorry to come to you and bother you, neverless this is important." Elsie said to the General. She Then looked at her friend, whos face was unreadable. Elsie saw that once again that Jane was hinding her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 pm

Tsu-ra had to physically stop herself from rolling her eyes. This was how vampire hunters got themselves killed. Introductions and deaths did not go well together. Sierra wondered if she would step in if this general attacked them.

Sirius raised his eyebrows, looking them up and down and trying to assess their threat. Deeming them below him yet he was not about to loet his guard down) he asked them both a simple question, again ignoring the strange little girl. "Hunters, in search of vampires? Or slayers in search of a death?" He would be surprised if they deemed themselves slayers yet he wouldn't believe them if they told him they were just hunters. "Speak quickly, I am very busy."

Sierra interjected a comment at this point, annoyed with the man. "Sir, you aren't busy at all. You are frustrated at something and but a little relieved that it's over. Don't lie to us please."

Sirius hid his shock and growled back at the kid. "I don't care to know how you knew, but I'll say one thing to you. Learn some respect."

Sierra gasped. In all her centuries she had never been told to shut up.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:51 pm

"Well, I rather kill this Lord. Death can wit till this Lord is gone. Besides I told somebody else that they can have a go a me." Jane said, she looked at him. She just wanted to get this over with. Like Elsie, Jane doesn't have all day. "So are you going to let us in? Or even tell us your name? For w don't have all day." Jane said flashing a grin to the General.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 pm

He flashed them a grin. "Sorry, ladies. I'm not going to let you in because you see, I rather like this vampire Lord you're after and would rather that he stayed for a while longer. You must be very stupid to offer someone the chance at your life though." He kept up his smile, his eyes once again looking the two women up and down, but this tme looking for hidden weapons.

"I said she was stupid too. And so are you. Have you no sense of smell? Can't you tell exactly what they carry?" Sierra spat at the man.

He transferred his gaze to her, inhaling deeply. "Come in." He said, his eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: