Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:17 pm

"No I don't kill to avenge my Mommy. Innocents die when vampires get power hungry, or when ther are to many of them. I am not even done with my story. My mom is a vampire now, he trun her. My own mother on the side she tryed to rid this world of. It has left me alone, unable to love or to get close to any body." Jane siad all somber
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Sierra gave Jane a long measuring look before voicing her opinions. "Sad story, but there's worse. Ridding the world of vampires is a bad thing. Did your Mother have a choice that she was turned? No. That's why the only vampires that need ridding are the ones who turn with intent. We need to drink to live. It's suicide not to. Like a lot of humans eat animals to live. You're not going to kill them, are you? You say you cannot love... but you had it once. They say you cannot miss what you never had but... it hurts all the same. Your story is sad, but I know worse and I still have the mental age of a ten year old. It's true. I talk big but I never really grew up." Sierra cocked her head. "It's thanks to people like you- slayers- that I can never grow up."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 pm

"Ha. You're right in every way. But still me and love, we don't get along at all." Jane said looking bemused at the girl.

Last edited by sky_walker on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:52 pm

"Why love? Why kill? All the same question really. And just to let you know, it's your fault that I do the latter and cannot do the former." Sierra said almost graciously as she plonked herself down on the floor in a cross-legged position.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 pm

"Why love? Love can give you a state of mine, and peace. For Killing...I kill to rid this world of evil. But I do not know what you are talking about for the rest." Jane said getting up off the couch.

Last edited by sky_walker on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:23 pm

"Well, my job is to rid the world of slayers and vampires are not immortal and my quest might be impossible. To be immortal I must enter a childlike-state of, for lack of a better word, Peter Panness. My parents are dead since my birth and none of my other relations cared about me no matter how special I am, to be the only pure. Now, I can't fall in love. It's your fault and the fault of your kind. It's ruined my life and now I am condemned to take yours and all others who dare lift a finger against my folk. OK, that was a long speech. Never have I had a heart-to-heart with a slayer before. I'd tell you more about myself but you're going to die soon so there's no point." Sierra figetted with her fingernails. She knew somehow that she wasn't lying. If Jane was going to die by her hand, she didn't think that she would be able to do it soon. She didn't understand. It hadn't taken her a moment's thought to kill all the others... She didn't care at all, at least, that was what Sierra told herself.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 pm

" You may be right. But neverless our fates where brought together for a reason. A reason that is still unknown to us both. I was born into this position, would like to walk away, but still it is my duty to stay. A duty to finish my mom's work. Fine Kill me I have nothing to lose!" Jane siad walking to her office. Bring it on I am ready to die.

Last edited by sky_walker on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

"You believe in all that rubbish about destiny and stuff?" Sierra asked sceptically, getting up. "You say you are to finish your Mother's work. How can you when you are dead?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

"Yes I belive in that rubish. By that I'll kill this Vampire Lord, if I fall kill me is what I am asking. You may night like what I say or asking. I want what's best for me and for everybody else. Even for you... you need what is best for you. " she said.

Jane sits at her desk, and looked ou the window. Thunder and lightning striks off in the distance, the rain starts to pour down on the house.

"Do you have another reasons to stay here? Do you have a plase to stay? If not then you can stay her. I have a spear room." Jane said getting up and wallking out of the room.

"And really I don't mind the company, matter of fact I enjoy your questions, and what not. I'll even show the spear room. That way you do know where it is, even if you don't stay. How ever it is there for when ever you need a place." sigh Jane as she tripped over the floor.

Ah!! you got to be kidding me. Of all time today... I have to go and fall in front of a Vampire no lest.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

Sierra looked wide-eyed in shock at Jane. Her defenses seemed to crumble at the sight of Jane's human weakness' like falling. Sierra rushed forawrd to help her up. Why am I doing this? I have killed Mothers in front of their children so why do I find myself unable to just reach out and strangle this woman? On her belt, Sierra felt the weight of her garott heavily.
"I'll take you up on your offer. It would please me to accept your hospitality. It is getting light and I must hide soon, although in truth it does little difference. It's just getting to be a little past my bedtime." Sierra gave a warm smile to Jane as she lifted onto her feet with scary strength. "And if there is a vampire Lord that I have not heard of, that he may impose our curse and gift on others, he deserves to die. Sorry, no, not die. I mean... Be slayed... Sorry, I've never had to speak about killing the already dead, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 pm

"I say that this way to thee spear room. Well I will gget this Lord and rid this world of him. Thank you for helping me up off the floor. Sometimes I can be quite clumbsy." Jane siad dusiing her pants off. She walked to the room next to her office. "Here you go. It's not much but it will do for you. I wont be leaving the house at all today, just going to read all day." she said leaving Seirra to herself.

Jane head back to the living room to read a book, that she started two days ago. She let out a yawn, and before she knew it she was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Sierra looked around the room. She hated it. She needed to be high up, in the rafters or something. Like a bat, really. She giggled remembering old stories that humans told each other about vampires. She finally decided to climb out of the window and onto the roof. She would be caught in the sun when it rose but it didn't bother her much. She wasn't exactly a pale gothic being like vampires should be and as the born vampire she could easily withstand the sun. All creatures that were alive could stand the sun, only the dead could not. She lay down on the roof and curcled up like a cat, eating a few poison capsules before going to sleep- they were like sleeping pills to her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Jane was sleeping on the couch. She was tossing and turing on the couch. It looked likeshe was having a nightmare. In her mind this was going onJane was looking at what must have been her future. She saw the Vampire that killed her mother, before he turned her. Jane saw herself fighting him, right down to where he was on top of her. His fangs where an inch away from her...Jane woke with a start... she was not sure what that was about. But she saw her future self wearing a golden wedding band.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:32 pm

*Oo, cleverly written.*

Sierra awoke refreshed, grimacing in the morning sun. She let out a loud scream- her own version of a yawn- and climbed back down to the ground floor where she straightened her crumpled clothes and knocked on the door. She couldn't be bothered to climb through the window.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Jane heard a knock on the door. Now who can it be? Jane walked to the door, and when she opened it she saw Sierra. "Why are you out here?" Jane asked sounding dumb and tried.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 pm

"Couldn't be bothered to use the window again. I slept on the roof. The room you gave me was made for having nightmares." Sierra stepped in. "I'll make you a cup of coffee if you like. I have some with me but I'll need to use your kettle. Do you take milk?" Sierra gave her own of her best smiles.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"Ummm.....no Idon't drink coffie. Thank you any way. I'll just have some water." Jane said, while walking into the kitchen. She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Sierra flipped out a glass seemingly out of nowhere, but actually from the concealed pack on her back. "Here." She said, quietly. She was still feeling confused and she felt a bit dizzy from not having a drink in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:12 pm

"Thanks, but I don't need a glass. Sorry... I'm not completly here right now. I had a nightmare, I thinlk." she said sounding worried, and weak. Jane was tried and she had no ideaa what that dream ment. It scared her to death in a literural way. She need help with whatever she was about to face.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 am

Sierra felt irritable all of a sudden. "Well, no need to flaunt the fact that you can have dreams." There was suddenly a sharp pain in her mouth and she whimpered as one of her fangs sliced through her tongue. She sucked a bit of blood. She was just so thirsty. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" She squeezed her eyes shut and when they flicked open they seemed twice as dark. Now, she really needed a drink.

*Remember the poison capsules that she keeps in her belt... Don't you dare go for a wooden stake and kill my charrie!*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:20 pm

* I wont kill her... yet...*

Jane went back to her office and sat down at her desk. She really was tried. Jane heard her stomach maon, and the last time she ate was yeaterday a six pm. She got back up, and went into the kitchen to see what she had in there. Which wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Sierra hissed between her teeth. It was too much for her. She hadn't starved herself of blood for this long before. She had expected a meal last last night, but hadn't been able to drink from Jane. "Jane? I'm really hungry... I might..." She hissed again, knowing that soon she would lose all control.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Jane spun around and yelled "Go ahead attack me! I don't care, kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

*Oo, our phyciatrist won't like that. If he ever gets online... Is Jane suicidal or something?*

Sierra tried, but the invitation was too much for her dry throat. She lunged at Jane, clamping her hands around her neck, stretching the skin over the jugular vein, ready to bite. "This will hurt..." She said in the same voice where she might have said 'We're going to the market'. She leaned her head down, ready to bite. She was just waiting, like a boa-constrictor, for Jane to breathe out so that Sierra could wrap herself around the taller woman for grip and then drink.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm

*okay we need some one to knock on that door, and Jane is like that*

Jane held her breath... She was waitting for the little vampire girl to stick her fangs into Jane's neck. She was ready, she gave up on everything tthat she every beliened in, and fought for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: