Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Childhood

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female
Number of posts : 55
Where? : Travelling with the doctor through time and space
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:33 pm

"Well...I...I just...I'm not used to being liked you see and I try and keep it so i don't have any friends so they don't betray me like the last bunch..."Lina explained"no offence..."she added quickly...She looked down guiltily.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:37 pm

As she'd thought they'd done it to her too she thought she could have got away with it but they'd put a sheild up on her too.Was the school that annoyed that she LIKED hypnotising people.She was only going to have some fun with the new kid's. It wasn't like she was going to do anything serious.She sighed
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

Lina stood up,sighed herself and said,"I'm wasting your time...goodbye"as she said that she started to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:59 am

*Are you leaving this RP?*
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:57 pm

*No,lm,I'm not leaving this rp*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:56 am

Darren and Guana saw the girl get up to leave. They heard her dismiss Narumi. "What's that all about? Narumi is missing training to look for that girl and now she's just leaving? That's just... weird!" Guana wihispered to Darren.
"Training!" he hissed, slapping his head. "You're missing it- I forgot!" He rushed out of his hiding place and ran over to Narumi, Guana in his wake. "You're so late that you two are already behind in training. Come on!" he urgently exclaimed to Narumi. "I know you probably don't think t's important since you've done your basic training but Guana hasn't done it and you need your intimate training. In fact, you'll be learning different things in the same gym! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Lost Childhood - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:51 am

"I always skip training anyway who asked you to follow me just take Guana and go!!"Narumi replied seething she hadn't noticed him following her.
"You know very well training is important you're getting behind!!!"
"You'll find I'm ahead of most student's my age, cosidering I am the youngest in the school!"
"School is still a place for learning it dosen't matter what age you are!Besides you're as educated as the more advanced student attending this school.Here age dosen't matter!!!"
"You can't make me go!!"Narumi said for once acting her age.
Darren just picked her up in a fireman lift and started walking towards the gym with her punching him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Darren didn't flinch. Guana followed obediantly. They eventually came to the gym and an irritated instructor stopped in mid-sentence and walked over to us. "Hello Colonel. What have we here?"
"Sergeant Ronson." He said by way of greeting the lower rank, "This here's Private um..."
"I don't have a second name, Sir. I'm an orphan." Guana replied steadily.
Darren looked at her in surprise and then simply said, "Private Guana, a new recruit that lost her way. And I suppose you know who this is." The colonel jerked Narumi.
"Oh yes. No one could possibly forget Narumi. Little nightmare- not turning up for training. This time, if you miss a single session, it's imediate toilet and kitchen duty. If that doesn't teach you right, there'll be no lunch and 50 laps round the 3 mile circuit. How does that sound?" Sergeant Ronson said.
As Darren dropped Narumi on the hard boarded floor, Guana decided that Sergeant Ronson was smart and almost annoyingly likeable like Darren, but older, stricter and (obviously) of a lower rank.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:41 pm

Narumi glared at the instructor then back at Darren who promply shivered.She then smiled "I don't mind the punishments I can always get out of them, I don't think I've done a single one of them so far"
"You'll find it isn't me issuing the punishemnts,I will assume you know who will be monitoring you."
Narumi looked at the the floor with an expression that was unmistakably that of pure fear. She got up and left to where her instructor was.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:55 am

Guana felt sympathy towards Narumi who was given 5 laps of the gym for being late but she soon had to concentrate herself. Sergeant Ronson ordered her group to do press-ups, squat-thrusts, laps and such. Guana found it a struggle to keep up. After just 15 minutes, she was soaked in sweat. The Sergeant didn't let up and, after an hour he finaaly gave them a rest. This was followed by an hour of learning how to fight. "OK recruits."He said, "Now you must learn extra well in learning to fight- it's the most important thing. In a month, you will be expected to fight someone from the advanced group. For now, we will teach you to fight with your bare hands. Later in the day, you will choose your first weapon." the latter statement created great excitment in our brick *a militatry term meaning 4-8 people*. So Guana learned a bit of single-combat fighting and began three martial arts- Tae Kwon-do, Karate and Kung Fu. When they had finished, Guana grabbed a towel and water bottle and headed for Narumi. Everyone was pouring buckets of sweat and heading towards the showers.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:03 am

Narumi had already finished a lap, being phisially weaker than most student's due to her age she did half as much work in lessons and therefore had enogh time to start her punishment early.She would do the rest later, after all she still needed to have a shower and do acedemic studies.Still she felt her investigation has been worth the punishment. She headed towards the showers deep in thought,not noticing Guana draw up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:40 am

"Hey Narumi!" Guana called, "How're you doing? Seen that girl anywhere around here? This can't be the whole school here, I suppose. There was hundreds in the hall..."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:45 am

*Is this an all girls school? Because everyone except the ones in charge seem to be girls*
Narumi almost jumped with shock when she heard Guana."No I haven't. We're in shower block E by the way,shower blocks are sorted by dorms.I've never been in shower block E before seeing as I used to be in dorm B."Narmi said contiuing on towards the showers.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:38 am

*No. It's just that everyone who has made a character has been female. There are meant to be more boys than girls. They just don't take training together, but they see each other often enough.*

"Oh right. I don't have any soap or towels or anything. Is that already there?" Guana suddenly gasped as she walked through the door and a was instantly soaked in warm water. The whole ceiling was like a showerhead! Everyone (Girls obviously) were grabbing soap and shampoo. There was a section where it wasn't 'raining. There, piled neatly were the clothes they were meant to wear with each girls' name on top. "See you in a few." Guana said to Narumi.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:49 am

Narumi washed herself quickly and changed into her clothes. She hated school, she had no friends and growing up here had given her a twisted personality. Having grown up never knowing any children her own age she had always been in a class by herself, but now since the school had rushed her learning she had been placed in the newest class, even with that she probaly wouldn't make any friends after all Guana was probaly piting her or even just relying on her to show her round.
She walked out to head to lessons.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:38 am

Guana put on her new 'uniform'. It was actually quite revealing around the waist and legs with a high soft leather neck. It was a brass plated top with tough leather shorts and a brass-plated skirt in strips over it. Guana guessed it was because of the hot weather. She couldn't find Narumi anywhere so she just walked where the crowd of other students were going.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:18 am

Narumi quickly found the bulletin board which told you your class.You went to your teacher's classroom to get your timetable and headed to first lesson.Narumi quickly got the timeyable and headed to her classroom.Once she got there she saw that only one girl was there, she was sitting at the front looking forward.Narumi chose a place at the back near the window.Then she waited
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:44 am

*It's not a school. They are not lessons, they are 'sessions'. They are not teachers, they are instructors or trainers.*

Guana was ultimately lost. She had no idea where she was. She stuck her head around the door of a classroom and there was the girl that she had seen Narumi talk to. Guana walked in and up to the girl. "Hello. My name is Guana. I'm actually lost... Could you please direct me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Childhood
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: