Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Childhood

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:12 am

Guana thought she heard Narumi's name shouted above the clamour. She wheeled around. "Narumi?" she cried, hopelessly confused. "Oh, Lord protect me." She mumbled. "Narumi!"

*Stay together or else the RP falls apart. I learnt that a long time ago.*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:06 am

Narumi looked round for Guana after all she wasn't so cruel as to leave her when she most likely didn't know the way to the dorms.She was succsessful and whithin a minuite had found her.
"coming?"she asked.

*sorry for the dealy I was on holiday*
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 am

"Yep." Guana replied following Narumi. She felt at once dizzy because a crowd of people had just started charging right at them. "Um... Guess they must be eager to get to bed," Guana said doubtfully. After all the mob was heading right for them in a direction where there was no doors. And they were carrying weapons. It didn't look good. She looked at Narumi. "Think we need to get out of here quick!"

*Unknown to Guana, the people were charging of to the armory where the door was hidden by a wall. They had to find the prankster who sold them dud weapons and they were pretty sure they weren't going to let the culprit get away. To Guana, it looks like an angry mob is is trying to kill her.* black
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Narumi looked at the mob the Guana.She hated running.She grabbed Guana and pulled her through a secret door she had discovered when she was 4.Safe!Altough she recognised the people there was alway chance of them being in disguises.

*in case you're wondering Narumi has lived at the school her whole life so she know a few passages*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:49 am

The shock of going through a secret door unnerved Guana greatly, but she was grateful nevertheless. "Thank you! I thought we were done for! Why were they after us and, um... where are we?"

*When you introduce a new setting, make sure you describe it a little so others know where they are.*

"Is our dorm anywhere near?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 am

*sorry ok then description:A dark passageway with not much in it i guess*

"where are we"Narumi said staring in disbelif."Isn't that a bit obvious?A secret passageway and it leads right to the dorms.I just hope those people are meant to be here!"

She set of along to passageway keeping a hand to the wall so that she didn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female
Number of posts : 55
Where? : Travelling with the doctor through time and space

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:28 am

Name:Lina
Talents and abilities: Invisibility and fire control
Personality:Dark and secretive, has no friends
Hates:Happy music/films et.c
Loves: Depressing stuff

Lina was dragging herself slowly towards the gym, depressed as always. She didn't like having no friends much but her last experience of friends had really put her off. She used to be the happiest person ever, until all her 'friends' gasnged up on her when she discovered her control of fire and they threw whatever they could find at her. Sh ehad run away that day and found the school she was now trudging through, finally belonging again.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 am

Narumi leant against the wall waiting for Guana when the wall moved!She had known she hadn't found all the passageways but she never suspected there was one there.As she sat up she realised there was something warm underneath her.She looked down and blushed she had landed on someone she jumped up.

"I'm sooooo sorry"she said to the girl.Narumi may be unsociable but she does have manners."will you forgive me?"

*welcome to the rp Renn*
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Lost Childhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100Lost Childhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:27 pm

"That's ok...I'm kinda used to it"Lina said looking sadly at the person who had landed on her. "I get it all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:32 pm

"Why?"Narumi simply asked.Growing up in the castle she had never considered her powers weird or been bullied about them or bullied at all.She looked at Lina as if her answer was the most intresting thing to find out.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Lina looked down again, recalling her days in bording school. "Well, you see...everyone picks on me when they found out I could control fire...even my frends...they would throw everything at me, lock me in the toilets, flush my head down the loo...and the teachers never did anything! Now i have learnt the simple rule of life: "trust noone, live life alone, and noone wiill get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:54 am

Being completely in the dark, Guana didn't see Narumi disappear. "Narumi, I can't see. Narumi? Narumi? OK, this isn't funny. Narumi! Are you there? Narumi!" She felt panicked. She thought she could hear voices. Guana hated the dark. She started humming a loud bright happy song to herself. It sounded lonely in the echoing passageway.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:18 am

Hearing a loud humming noise Narumi turned and remembered Guana.
"Guana"She called into the darkness of the passageway.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:10 am

Guana though she could hear her name being said. She stopped humming wondering if it was just her imagination. "Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" she called into the darkness. All of a sudden, a bright light popped into existance and she could see Narumi and someone she had never met before. A hand reached out from a corner and grabbed Guana by the shoulder. She couldn't turn around. She was frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

"Excuse me," said a deep voice. The hand belonged to it. Guana slowly turned around to see a man with bulging muscles but with a kindly expression. "Are you lost?" he asked politely.
"Yes," Guana replied, "Do you know the way. I think I've lost my friend here somewhere."
"OK. Let's see if you can find your mate first and then I'll take you back for your first training session, which will betough I warn you. Assuming you're a newbie right?"
Guana groaned, "It's that obvious?"
The man laughed and lead the way. "I'm Darren, by the way. That's Colonel to you. Now, around here is a sort of trapdoor thing. It used to be a fire exit before the outside door got blocked." Suddenly, the colonel leant over a patch of floor. "Here we are! Now what is your friend's name?"
"Narumi."
The colonel rolled his eyes. "Narumi. Of all the people...." He leaned over and shouted to the floor. "Narumi! Are you in there? Narumi!"
Guana almost couldn't contain her laughter. A fully-grown man was standing and shouting a the floor! It was so funny!
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 pm

As soon as she saw Darren she pulled Lina and ducked in to crevice.Keeping to the wall she followed them and saw him sigh as her name was mentioned well that was as expected.She had hypnotised all of the teachers when she was younger and they didn't know the extent of her powers,ever since then they had barriers put up.It was a struggle not to laugh as she remembered listening to Darren being scolded for not realising her powers extents soonerafter all he had been her tutor at that time.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:20 am

Darren stopped. "Did you just hear something?" Guana shook her head.
"Could have been Narumi." Guana enjoyed watching the way he winced as the name was mentioned. "I don't think Narumi is in there. Can we check somewhere else?"
The colonel shrugged. He didn't want to find her anyway but he wasn't going to be stuck playing the guide to a newbie.

*Colonel Darren can be controlled by all.*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:50 am

Narumi slinked up behind him with movements that could only relate to a cats and jumped on him.
"Hello Darren, how are you? Having fun with Guana? It's nice to see you again it seems you've been avoiding me now why on earth or even off it would you want to do that? After all we're friend aren't we"
Darren turned to her a face showing pure horror.Just what she'd wanted.Then to her sadness he composed himself.
"Hello,Narumi"
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Lina quietly sneaked away,tip toeing away from the other person, and back into the crowd.
She sighed..."well...back to the whole 'trust noone' business..." she realised what she was doing."great...now i'm talking to myself!oh well.."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Guana couldn't keep the smirk off her face. The colonel gave her a dirty look. "Sorry. Hey Narumi! Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm

"I was talking to..."She looked around"Wheres she gone.I better find her."She ran off looking for Lina.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:09 am

The colonel sighed. "Typical! She just runs off!" He turned to Guana. "Surely you could be friends with someone better than Narumi."
Guana shrugged, "She's my roomate and actually quite nice... I think."
"Whatever. Let's follow her." The colonel said impatiently. They set off.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Hawk
Hawk
Jenny

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Lina walked outside and sat down on one of the mossy benchs,not caring that the moss wasn't particularly comfy.She sighed,"sheesh....my life is boring...but oh well...it don't really matter..."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:32 am

By now Narumi had ran all round the school looking for Lina she didn't know why but something about Lina intrested her.Finnaly she'd found her sitting on a mossy bench in one of the many courtyards.
"Why'd you leave I never said I was done talking."She said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:26 am

Darren rounded the last bend and then crouched down pulling the panting Guana in with him. "Eww! You're sweaty!" He whispered. Annoyed, Guana concentrated on keeping her breathing in check. They had run around the whole school and Guana wasn't exactly 'fit'.
Together, the colonel and Guana hid and listened to Narumi and a girl Guana had never seen before. Darren whispered to Guana, "No, crouche like this, so they can't see you. I see you haven't taken the stelth training."
Guana adjusted her awkward pose. "Well, I thought you weren't meant to talk either!" she hissed, but there was no chance of Narumi and the girl hearing them. Unbeknown to Guana, Darren has cast an undetection spell around them. He was curious to what Narumi was up to. She didn't usually hang around new kids like Guana or kids she had never met before like Lina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Childhood   Lost Childhood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Childhood
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: