Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Abby's World - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:22 pm

"What about her?" Asked Dante
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Marie immediatly disliked the gruff general, he seemed the type that had always shouted orders, he was probaly single still.And because she disliked him, she decided to play up(she liked to act childish when she got the chance.)
"Technically, it was Resson who woke up your camp.She was the one who woke the camp up.All I did was attack the androgynous girl."She replied, smiling politely.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:33 pm

"What did you call Resson?' Henderson asked. "The last time I saw Resson, Resson was a male, not a female." Henderson said looking at the girl. He let out a below... "RESSON GET YOUR LITTLE BEHIND HERE RIGHT NOW!" He could tell that the girl was not lying on the boy's gender.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Marie eyes instantly widened when she heard that Resson had lied about her gender to the boss-guy(she'd forgot the proper name, after all she was a phisician not a soilder).Unfortunatly though she found this immesly funny,and peals of unbidden laughter escaped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Resson shrugged. "Well I was told- Wait, I can hear Henderson." She rolled her eyes. "Sounds like I'm in trouble. If I'm not here by tomorrow, I'm dead OK?" She joked and, with a sigh, made her way to Henderson's tent. Peeking in, she said, "Yes Sir?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:18 am

"YOU LIED TO ME!!" he yelled. "You're a girl, so now tell me the truth Resson, or whatever your name is." Henderson said. "And It will be up to Sir Hart, and Leon on what to do with you." Henderson said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 am

Resson paled and backed away. She shot a look at Rea before turning on her heel and running. She could be hanged. She flung away her hauberk as she ran as it restricted her movements and her previously padded figure was outlined for everyone to see. Men looked up in surprise at her as she sprinted through the camp. Climbing onto Bolt with fear stabbing at her heart, she began to ride.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 am

Thom saw what happen and got onto Sir. "Ressa!" He called after her.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 am

Resson- now Ressa- slowed down once she was out of the camp. She couldn't ride on, blinded as she was by her tears. "Thom! It's all over! They know what I am and now if I go back I'll be hung for deception to the crown." She cried onto the neck of Bolt.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:15 am

Thom jumped on behind her. "No it is not over." Thom said. "Dante is with Henderson right now." Thom said holding here.

"Let her stay, Henderson." Dante said sitting down next to Abby.

"Says who?" Henderson asked. "The King, and I. I am the king's son." Dante said. "Thom is my bother, and Ressa is just like Abby."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 am

Ressa cried a little bit more before she finally controlled herself and pushed Thom away. "Thank you. I appreciate it but... How will the troops trust me now? They've all told me their darkest secrets and such while I did not tell them mine! They cannot look up to a woman who has heard their crushes on other women. And besides that, Henderson will get me strung up if it's the last thing he does. He will also demote me." She put her head on Bolt's neck.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 am

Thom looked at her. "No it wont happen. I'll make sure that it wont happen." Thom said.

"Fine I will not demote her." Henderson said looking at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 am

Ressa sighed. "Thanks Thom." She dried her tears. "I suppose I should go back and sotr out this mess then?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am

"Your welcome." Thom said.

"Good. I think that she should be a Knight." Dante said.

"If that is what you wish Sir." Henderson.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Ressa rode back in companionable silence with Thom, but her knuckles went white as they reached the camp. Her lips tightened as the men who would previously follow her to the ends of the earth looked up at her with horror, unbelieving of their own eyes. Whispers swept through the camp- theories why she had hidden her gender. From what she could hear, none of them were even close to the truth that she joined the army at a time when girls were not permitted. The most common one she could hear almost sent her into tears.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Everyone was also looking at Thom. 'He's a prince, and so is Sir Leon.' They were saying. Thom gently rubbed Ressa's shoulder. "It's okay they are drunk." He whispered. But the one that got him mad was about his sister- in -law. 'I hear that Sir Hart married Sir Leon, and now she is knocked up, the king should have never let her in. Though she be good at being a knight.'
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

"But most of them aren't drunk..." Ressa whispered to him. Of course, the very fact that she was whispering sent conspiracy theories all over the place.
Ressa was very nearly in tears by the time she entered Henderson's tent.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm

"They will get over it." Thom said.

Henderson was not in a great mood. He looked at Ressa, and Thom as they walked in. His gaze wander over to Dante and the now awake Abby, who was eating some ham. " 'Bout time you came back, to get your punishment." Henderson said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Ressa froze instantly. "Yes Sir," she said blankly, the hopelessness in her eyes as someone being sent to their inevitable death.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:02 pm

As soon as Marie saw Resson's-no Ressa's-stricken face she felt a wave of guilt,This immdiatly made her scold herself, after all Ressa had clearly told her she was a woman,and how was she to know to lie about it.Even so she felt a sudden urge to leave before she was blamed, so she edged carefully toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

"You are Sir Ressa. Sir Leon, want's you to be a knight and not to be punished." Henderson said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Even in her shock, Ressa noticed Rea. She reached out slightly, and brushed Rea's arm with the smallest shake of her head, telling her not to go. Ressa swallowed. "A knight?" She half-choked.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Abby nodded.
"Yes. " Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 am

"Sir..." She took a deep breath. "It is an honour."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Dante stood up. "Please get on to one knee?" Asked Dante. He pulled out his sword ready to knight Ressa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: