Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am

*OK, just thought that I'd set an RP in the world where Abby lives (see short stories). That means a worl set back in olden times where knights went around bringing peace to the kingdom. As a little twist I'm going to add a little detail- a terrorist group has been attacking villages. They call themselves the brigands and a group of knights have been chosen to stop them by the King himself.*

Name: Resson (real name- Ressa)
War band: King's cavalry
Supportive of: The King and kingdom
Trained in: Single combat with any weapon and on the battlefield. Also, as part of a cavalry, is a horseman.
History: Became a knight by pretending to be a boy. No one knows who she is- the daughter of a poor merchant. She is very good at fighting and bringing people to peace and has had a lot of practice at being a lad. Resson is completely against the brigands and will do anything to stop them and is second in command of the King's calvary, second division. Now currently going across the country through ruined villages searching for the brigands.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:06 pm

* I am Abby...*

Name: Abby
War band: King's Group
Trained in: Hand-hand combat, sword fighting, fighting on horse back. And bow and arrow.
History:She is alone. She loves Dante Leon, who is another Knight. She belongs to the King's Group, which is an eleite team of knights. She is the daughter of Lord Hart, who is one of the King's advisers. She didn't have to pertend o be a boy. Her father wanted a boy, but got Abby. He treated Abby like a boy.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 pm

*The King's Group had horses, right? So that means the cavalry and the group is the same thing, doesn't it?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm

*Maybe it is the same thing*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:54 am

*OK then, we'll get on with it. Do you also want to play Dante or has he gone on some other mission?*

Resson handled Bolt this time after her horse was injured in the last raid. Bolt was younger and less experienced but had a fiery nature- he made a good warhorse. Resson made him step high over the broken cobbled path, aware that they would not have this trail for long. She looked under her lashes at the rest of the group and then to the general, biting her lip. It was a gory scene she had just witnessed and she hoped they would arrive at the next village without being too late. "Henderson! There's a forest coming up! Should we send a scout?" She called to her first-in-command.
"Aye! Over here Abe. We need some reconissance." He replied.
Resson almost sighed as she saw Abe trot forward. She knew that she might have sent him to his death. The troop haulted as Abe entered the wood. Resson wished that she could say a comforting word to him but these men didn't act like that. Not in times of war.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 am

*Yes I'll paly Dante*

Abby was following the calvery. For once she wasn;t the only girl there. Abby is one of well known knights, along with Sir Dante Leon who is riding beside her. There is fprest up front, and now they are waiting for thr scout to come back. She hated war times.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 am

Abe didn't return. Henderson waited for several more mintues, shifting uneasily in his saddle. Resson was troubled but kept a cold mask of indifferencein place. In the end, Henderson turned to the troops. "Ideas, anyone?"
Resson looked around, feeling a stab of jealousy when she saw Abby. Resson was confined to playing the part of a man while Abby was allowed to ride without that restraint. Not like Resson would confide in anyone. She looked at Henderson and raised her hand. "I say we skirt the woods. Something might be in there."
"But then we cannot see what has become of the village that lives there." Someone in the crowd pointed out.
Resson gnashed her teeth in frustration. "And what should we do then? Send in another scout for Abe? Would you like to follow him?" She glanced back at the forest, already missing the young lad who was probably dead. "It could be an abush."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:27 am

*Name: Dante Leon
War band: King's Group
Trained in: Hand-hand combat, sword fighting, fighting on horse back. And bow and arrow.
History:He is the new knight that came to help Abby way back when...
He and Abby Hart are together, not yet married. He is from anther land, The king of Dante's land sent him there to live... Thus this Kingdom is an ally to Dante's King, and Kingdom.*

Dante brought his horse up to Henderson. "I think that the top Kights should go in. The rest should find another rout to the village. Send in me, Abby, the young girl that spoke up, and one other person." Dante said to Henderson
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 am

Henderson nodded. He looked at his second-in-command. "Resson, would you do it?"
Resson nodded and looked at everyone who was coming.
"Resson's a fine lad, a bit young but he quickly made it up through the ranks. I understand that you're representing another land..." Henderson said. "Well, you better be careful. If we lost you, or Abby who I believe is one of the King's favourites, we would be in serious trouble."
"Let's go," Resson said gruffly. The group that were going had two girls! Two girls! Two girls that would think that she was a boy. It's not like, after it had been made legal for girls to join the war band, Resson could have suddenly admitted fraud. She would be hanged. "I hope Abe is alright. Henderson, if we're not out by sunset, not too far away now... Move out quickly."
Henderson nodded, willing to take that one command from his charge.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Abby came up tp Dante and Resson. "Lets go then." Abby said then she leand over to Resson "I can tell that you are a girl." Abby whipered to Resson.

"Abby I want you to be careful. If anything happens to you, the King will send me back to my home land." Dante said to Abby. "By the way it is just the three of us. I know that you are a girl." Dante said to Resson
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Resson went cold. She came walked her horse forward- calmly from her body language to those they left behind. She threw a horrifed glance at Dante and Abby. "How?!" She hissed. "My whole life I have perfected my looking like a boy!" She looked down at her form and touched her chin as if she had suddenly developed a figure or a womanly-shaped face. But no, she was still muscled and her jaw was just as square. Her voice was even still the deep monotone she used instead of her real one.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Abby lookes at her and chuckled. "There were girls who did the samething you are doing now when I was growing up. So I can tell." Abby said, she glanced at Dante.

"What?" He asked. "Your voice may sound male but I can hear a female pitch hidden in it." He said to Resson.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:25 pm

"What?" Resson squeaked as they entered the trees. "How- If you can tell, how many others know? I'll be hanged!" She looked around careully at the trees. She hadn't bothered to use her male voice.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 pm

"Only us. And you wont be hunged. I'll talk to the king... and my father." Abby said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Resson looked at Abby in shock, forgetting to watch the forest. "What? You can do- Duck!" A black barbed arrow sank into a branch very close to Resson's head.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Abby pulled out her bow n arrows, notched one and let it fly. It hit her mark. "Lets go!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 am

Resson brought Bolt up to the front and drew her sword- not a weapon of choice but the forest was not made for bows. "Danger to the left!" She cried, as movement caught her eye. She plunged into an area of deeper shadow and everything became clearer to her. "There's eight of them!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Abby went after her. Now her sword in her hands, she came up to one of the enemy, and slew him. Something moved, but she wasn't fast enough. Abby was knocked off of Slivermoon. She got to her feet and chased her attacker.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Resson hissed between her teeth as she was struck on the left shoulder by something. Bolt, by some thankful instinct, suddenly sidestepped as a sword came crashing by Resson's ear. "She roared as she drove her own sword forwards, only for the blow to be parried. "Black cloaks!" She cried, seeing for the first time what the man attacking her looked like. She couldn't see where the others were, but she knew they were on horseback. Black cloaks supported the brigands. She twisted her opponent's next attack into a trunk of a birch and manged to stab him between the ribs. One black cloak dead. But where were the rest? It was suddenly very quiet. "Abby? Daunte?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:08 pm

Abby maoned. All she remembered was chasing someone. "Help?" she asked. Then it was black again .

Dante heard Abby moan. "Resson over here" he called out. Dante ran to Abby. He saw her a bloody mess. " Abby love? Can you hear me?" He asked. Nothing, but her breathing was shallow. Tears formed, and Slivermoon troted over. The horse had a small cut on her shoulder. Dante picked Abby up and laid her across the sadle, and walked back to his horse. "Resson we need to get back to the group. Abby is hurt badly." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Resson trotted over, clutching her shoulder. Now that the adrenaline was gone, there was terrible pain from the bolt buried there but she couldn't pull it out for fear of losing too much blood. She gritted her teeth and took in Abby's state. "Oh dear... Yes, we must go immediately. Lead her horse and I'll keep a look out as we ride back."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 pm

"Resson take my horse, I have to ride behind Abby." He said he got on behind his love. Slivermoon took off. Dante felt Abby's forehead. "Resson she's burning up.

At that moment Abby threw up. "Dante?" She mumbbled, and got sick again.

Dante pushed Silvermoon harder. Then he saw the others.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm

REsson saw the others too and waved to them with her good arm. "Injured! We have one injured!" She shouted. She rode out as fast as she could to them. She arrived in a fluster. She spotted Henderson, thankful that they were out of the woods. "Sir, Abby is in serious troub-"
"Resson! You're injured!" He cried.
"No, I'll live. Abby's in quite a state. We need to summon the best physicians we have."
Henderson nodded and almost immediately the best medical care in the cavalry arrived by his side.
Resson glanced back to see how Daunte and Abby were doing.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Suddenly Abby started to shake out of control. Dante stop Silvermoon. "Someone help me!" He called out, he losing his grip on Abby. She got sick again. Dante started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm

The physicians rushed over *they can be controlled by you if you want* and saw the Abby. They carefully picked her up and rushed her into a tent that was hastily set up.
Resson rode over to Daunte. "Let them have some peace to work on Abby. She'll live." Resson's words came out calmly and assuring- the reason why she was second in command but inside she was shaking. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" She cried to a physician who was trying to get her off her horse.
"Sir, your shoulder. You need help." The man replied.
"No." Resson went cold inside. "No. I don't need help. See to Abby." She feared her secret would be learnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abby's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: