Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 am

Sierra looked at Aurelia in complete astonishment. "You- you're his sister?" She shook her head, something else troubled her. "Wait, that's like me. I'm the only born vampire. It can't be done again. I was born as an experiment but I had no purpose so they made me a vampire hunter slayer. Imagine if that had been the other way around?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 am

"Yep, I've been his sister since the day I was born. I was created to see if the 'killer' genes ran in the family, it seems they don't, if they did i'd probaly be an assasin, I don't know why they didn't make Logan an assasain, then again he did muck up the first job they sent him."She said.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:30 am

Sierra giggled, feeling like a little girl again. "What? So all this time I've been getting the reject servants?" She hummed deep in her throat. "My parents will be along soon, by the way."

Sirius heard the humming. It was definitely Sierra. "Jane, my love. Sierra's calling us."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 am

Jane looked at him with pure hate. "Fine lets go to our daughter." Jane was shaking with rage. She felt a pain in her right shoulder. Jane let out a small gasp. She bowed her head, it was done. Elise was like her in a way. She smiled at that thought...
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Sirius took Jane's hand in both of his. "Love, is something wrong?" He spoke as he began flitting, going to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm

"No there is nothing wrong." Jane said as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 am

Sirius and Jane finally arrived at their daughter's mansion and Sirius knocked politely on the door.

Sierra smiled brightly. "Oh! That'll be them!" She literally skipped to the door and flung it open so Aurelia could see too. "Hey Mother, Father."

Sirius nodded. "Sierra. Who's the new servant?"

"Father, Mother, this is Aurelia. Aurelia, this is Sirius and Jane." Sierra made the introductions quickly.

Thoughts about how young Aurelia must have been when she was truned entered Sirius' head. "Hello." He held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Jane nodded to her daughter. She then nodded to Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 am

Aurelia grinned, but then remembering her manners got up and curtseyed.
"Pleased to meet you."She said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:30 am

"No need to curtsy, though it's nice to know that last-centuary etiquite is not forgotten," Sirius said with an approving smile. He turned to Sierra. "When do you begin your mission?" He asked.

"Now but I'm going to start tomorrow. Just a bit of an extended holiday." She grinned sheepishly as her father rolled his eyes. "Oh! Aurelia. I forgot to tell you, my first assignment which you'll be helping me with is to go after a vampire slayer called Elise. It's a tad dodgy since I believe she used top be my mother's best friend. It gets awkward."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

"Is she nice?I don't want to hurt anyone who is nice.I like nice people. But then again it's not my place to choose. Once I suggested to a mistress that she should stop seeing her lover, but she got angry.I wasn't fired then but when her husband found out I was."She said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 pm

"You've had a bad experience with masters haven't you?" Sierra asked rhetorically. "Anyway, I'm hoping I won't have to hurt her. If she's still a hunter I stop her from ever slaying. If she's a slayer, I'll turn her and put her on oath so she won't ever kill again or else be turned into what she fears most."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Jane looked at Sierra. "You might want to turn her. Elise is a Slayer. So was I. Elise is my match per say." Jane said without any emotion, or feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 am

"Oh..." Sierra said, suddenly sober. "This won't be pleasant then. I hate turning people. I was hoping I wouldn't have to. Mother, I've always been a vampiress so I don't know what being human is like. What's better? Death or an eternity of no feeling, no tears and being unable to go out into the sunlight?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:41 am

Jane sighed. "Death is much better, any day. But for me I rather be a vampire." Jane stopped for a break. If I didn't become one I would have never got to be your mother, or to be able to love Sirius. Elise would rather die before coming one of us. She could kill you with a blink of an eye."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 am

Sierra sighed. "So in twenty-four hours I'm either going to have a corspe or a suicidal vampire on my hands. I do not believe she could kill me. I have murdered countless amounts of vampire slayers in the past and she has just recently killed a vampire." She shrugged. Sierra was actually being modest though. She didn't want to add that she developed almost every killing technique known to vampire kind and also most of the torture techniqes for extracting information.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 am

Jane looked at her. "Yes, that is most like to happen. But as we speak my dear friend is on her way here. You are her next victim." Jane said she walked away. With Elise on her way here the bond that they now share is going to hurt Jane. She needed to get out of there, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 am

Sirius gave a concerned look to his daughter before following his fiancee. He caught her hand and went with her in silence, understanding her sudden departure.

Sierra ran a hand through her hair, turning back to Aurelia. "So... Like I said... Pretty awkward." She sat down. "Guess we're not going anywhere. Guess we just wait. Unless you want to set a trap so we won't be completely unprepared?"

*Skywalker decides when Elise comes back. Not until Ephemera's had her say though please.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Jane just looked at him. "I can I have let this happen?" She asked, her voice lower than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 am

Sirius rubbed her back. "You didn't let this happen, my love. Maybe you should go ahead to Elise and try to convince her that life as the undead is not so bad."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 am

Jane nodded. "I'll run ahead and tell her." Jane gave Sirius a hug and a quick kiss. "I'll be back my love." Jane ran off to Elise's house.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Sirius stared after her, hoping Jane would be cautious. "Love! Remember you're a vampire now! She might try to kill you!" He shouted to her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Jane heard what he said. She had forgotten that her best friend could kill her. Jane shook her head. She knew that Elise couldn't kill her Jane.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Aurelia thought about the proposal for a second.
"What kind of trap?I'm all for setting one as long as its not too complicated."She said."Is it a trap meant to hinder, capture or kill?"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 pm

"Capture I'd say but also to protect us." Sierra smiled. "Trapdoors, hidden nets, poison arrows, blah, blah, blah. This mansion's got the lot if you're looking for Indiana Jones type stuff but nothing really beats a good physical plan. So what have we got to work with? A mansion full of secret passage ways and traps in general plus the fact that Elise doesn't even know you exist. Someimes I wonder about vampire hunters. They really don't know what type of politics they get involved in. It's not like we really kill many people at all because we only take little nips. They kill many of us...." Sierra trailed off, lost in her thoughts. "Anyway, we can do extremely simple, me in plain view and you hiding, able to come out on my signal. When I spot Elise, I'd be able to outrun any weapon she can fire at me unless she was extremely close but I'd smell her coming or at least hear her breathing. Or we can go slightly more complex with the old classic trapdoor to the basement."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: